• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Ok this is very quickly becoming one of my favs. Why? love the women and the MC man looks like a man .. not a boy. The story for me is very nice. It was a bit meh in the start but has really developed.
I hate to say it but now I wish they had put more development in the start.. but realize that some people just want to see the sex animations. So it is a tough balance for the writer and animator to do.
I really hope to see more character developments. Heck just played the last update and was honestly frustrated when I got to the sex scene since I knew that was to be the end of the update.
Keep up the great work and truly looking forward to many more. So please don't rush the story.

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Have the same problem. Has someone a save from the beginning 0.45?
Here you go, its the first decision of the story, i recommend "don't shoot" save their daughter instead...
Have fun, its anoying when old saves dont work after an update, but with most novels, its still really easy to just start a new game and use the "SKIP" function till choices and then pick and skip till you get to where you left off and new update of the story starts...

Reactions: UraN82 and Skeeve

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Possible bug. Answering "Yes" to the question of whether or not I lie to the male cop in the garage results in me telling the Truth. Answering No results in me lying.

Reactions: Valeck

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I kinda wish he made a new incest game also...I'd even eat it up even if its gender switched so long as there is incest content and it would be interesting if the sister is horndog...trying to shack it up with bruddah and fuddah:D
Spoiler alert:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
God this game is great... It's all that I love. Kinda slow progression,Two or more females and my interest in organized crime. I find it fascinating! The game,the girls and characters... Love it!

Reactions: B-52reloaded

erkper

May 16, 2018
He didnt call the cops himself after he took her to safety.
Not before during or after.
Typical mc mistake.
Cops and organized crime don't usually mix too well. I'd imagine his interaction with Boris would have gone a bit differently if Boris had had to deal with a bunch of police at his place because of MC...

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Cops and organized crime don't usually mix too well. I'd imagine his interaction with Boris would have gone a bit differently if Boris had had to deal with a bunch of police at his place because of MC...
Specially since one of those cops works for the gangsters for the right price.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
@
PTOLEMY:

The Story itself, I was Wondering, Are you Writing this yourself as well as Making it into a Virtual Novel Game? This is Officially My favorite game and Story on here . I am Hooked. It is not Just Sex , Sex, Sex. There is an In-depth Story Line. Draws you in and leaves you wanting more. This here is True Talent. Please keep with it.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Rather violent story full of crime and drama.
Little SC as far as I saw but the story was intriging.
Hope to see more I rather liked it if you keep the mc in check and dont let him make crazy decisions.
I think I made the correct decisions considering there was no walthough.
When is the next version?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Engaging story (as has been said) and good looking models too. I like how Boris warms up to the MC eventually, it's actually pretty natural. I'm also a bit worried about his health with that coughing. Not sure if I buy the "sniffles" excuse. Also waiting for Micha to do something stupid.

So yeah, like I said, engaging story. Heh. :sneaky:

Reactions: B-52reloaded

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
ok im usually here just to be a huge pervert but fuck me i actually seriously enjoy this as a storyline, the characters actually feel natural and human which is rare as hell.
It is something i intend to watch closely
If you like characters that seem real, you should try out Heavy Five, the characters are about as real as it gets. There isn't a whole lot of sex in it at the moment (there are some really hot scenes though). It's a really good game, just like this one is!

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes