playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Alexandra [v0.50] [PTOLEMY] - Original Size: 2.19 GB

Download Win (506 MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
I'm really excited about that nightmare and the being inside it. First update I played, I thought the story didn't need any supernatural twist. But since that has already manifested itself in several ways, I'm actually looking forward to unravel the MC nature.

Reactions: Repuci

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You know if Alex was to stop calling the MC puppy all the time she would be fine the scene at the cafe just made me think what a woman she can be :love: :LOL: and then up steps Izzy who has the great potential for being wife material, but decent update hopefully this one stays consistent unlike another two certain games.

Reactions: ontach

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
You know if Alex was to stop calling the MC puppy all the time she would be fine the scene at the cafe just made me think what a woman she can be :love: :LOL: and then up steps Izzy who has the great potential for being wife material, but decent update hopefully this one stays consistent unlike another two certain games.
Yes, I find that puppy thing a little odd too. If you think about it, it is like calling him a son of a bitch. In some countries/ cultures that could get you killed.

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
The look on those guys faces when Yuri was getting... ahhhh....hem hem..all better was absolutely hilarious! Also Alice is getting very cute with her little advances. Really looking forward to seeing what happens there. :)

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
Yes, I find that puppy thing a little odd too. If you think about it, it is like calling him a son of a bitch. In some countries/ cultures that could get you killed.
Nah, man-- when she says "Puppy" it's like she's saying "Papi" which is Spanish for "Daddy".

I'll never hear that word the same after hearing Victoria June purr it out over and over again during a long BJ scene.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

nyanza

Jun 6, 2017
Calling the ending right now. Big dick Yuri steals all the girls and MC does a Naruto and kills everyone.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes