• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gigimuka

Jul 21, 2019
Very sad when playing this game using Android, because Android users always get an error if they want to load the game ... please fix it, thanks.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
After the drama with Tanya settles down. I wonder when are we going to interact with Jasmine (MMA girl) and Jenny (gun range girl + her sister) again, haven't seen or heard about them in a while.

Reactions: botc76 and Koulo077

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Another good update.
Finally the story is at a point where Alex and the MC have some real sex, not just dicking around and storywise, with the cops and the different characters, we are at a point where it just clicks for me.
There are two things that are minor itches, number one is that I don't like it when Izzy just casually offers sexual acts, as if she was a sex toy. That's not how I see the relationship between her and the MC.
The other is that I finally NEED some things happening with Alice. Each update we see her and I just love her looks, her personality, but we never spent any time with her (I know we did, but it seems nowhere near enough). She's my favourite girl in the game, followed by Izzy and then Alex, I so hope the next update finally brings a development in her relationship with the mc.

I hear a lot about how good some games are written and IMO more often than not, it's just too verbose, too angsty, too self-aggrandizing and the stories also aren't all that great, at least not as great as the fanboys think.

And then here is this game, this isn't over-ambitious, Ptolemy doesn't have literary allusions, it's just a good story with some interesting characters and you actually want to know what happens next.

Like for some while now I've been thinking that maybe the greatest danger to a happy ending isn't fucking it up in the gangsta life, but the secret behind Izzy's and Alex's relationship.
Once this comes out, I dunno what will happen with Izzy. Alex has this calculating logical side to her, I don't think she would be stopped by the revelation, once it hits, but Izzy really is way more fragile, especially considering how her mother is and how she started out with the MC.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yeah, her ramblings were hinting at it from afar, but last update she pretty much said it straight out. Not that anybody was paying attention.
I was trying to bring that up as a discussion topic, after the last update but a mod hid my whole post behind spoilers, so barely anyone noticed. Funny how he didn't do that with all the posts this time around. That's why I didn't mention it directly above, didn't want it to happen again, then saw several people already discussing it.

As mentioned above, this might actually be the crucial point in the story.

arms99

May 11, 2018
This update is a little bit short , but il'' take it
pto had a car accident early this month, which cost him a few days. So he said at the beginning of the month that either he'd do a shorter update, or release later. In the end he decided to go for a shorter update. On his release post on patreon he says:
"It's a bit shorter than the last one. The accident took a week off my work time for this one. But it's still a solid size. About 80% of the normal size."

arms99

May 11, 2018
I really like this game, my only issue so far is that the side characters I like don’t get any love. So far you can score with 3 of the side chicks, but unfortunately for me they’re the 3 I didn’t find appealing.

On the plus side, both Izzy and Alexandra are hot. So, I guess I can look past that.

Reactions: Mormont and Exu

magus448

May 22, 2018
I really like this game, my only issue so far is that the side characters I like don’t get any love. So far you can score with 3 of the side chicks, but unfortunately for me they’re the 3 I didn’t find appealing.

On the plus side, both Izzy and Alexandra are hot. So, I guess I can look past that.
Still hoping for a scene with Alex and Izzy having fun together rather than just be left with it being implied they were, like when the MC slept at Izzy's place that first time. Maybe when they can arrange a threesome.

Reactions: arms99 and Exu

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Alexandra v0.75.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 01.03.2020

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes