TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Does the scene with Isabella replace Jamie's ? Cause i didn't get to see the latter. And if not, how do i get it ?

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Thx for the update.

Well, i like the game, or better call it VN, I love Alex and Isa.
Story is good for me, I really love the renders. Animations ... not so many until now, but they are ok.

But there are although a few things I really dislike.

The MC acts like a puppy (think that's the reason he is called like this about a dozens time each update, annoying), has no own will or ambition, no balls.
This doesn't fit in with Alex or the boss personality, neither me playing the game.
Even if Alex is a spoiled brat and she might like playing with him, but she would never let him fuck her, especially give her sexual background.
I just don't see what she sees in the MC.

And now we get to know the dark side of the MC.
A dream about thirsty gods, which made him nearly hurt Alex while waking up.
Don't know where this is going....

But besides of all of this ...
It's too linear. You have only a few choices and they don't matter.
Hell, I don't want to decide who i will leave to burn to death, but some decisions to change the story/characters would be really nice.

Nevertheless ... Looking forward for the next update.

Reactions: Stormrider56

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Too bad that this time it is a rather short update, really like the game, can not wait for the next one.

• Love
Reactions: JeefZ

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I feel as though the game is setting the MC up to become the new boss after Alex's dad death. Which I think will happen later in the story.

Reactions: Triple OG

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I feel as though the game is setting the MC up to become the new boss after Alex's dad death. Which I think will happen later in the story.

There is a certain vibe to that effect, but honestly, the MC is too retarded to be a good boss. I wonder what the Bratva policy is for female leaders? Alex would be a far better boss from what I've seen, assuming she can be ruthless enough.

Reactions: JeefZ

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
There is a certain vibe to that effect, but honestly, the MC is too retarded to be a good boss. I wonder what the Bratva policy is for female leaders? Alex would be a far better boss from what I've seen, assuming she can be ruthless enough.
Unlike with Alex, we already know MC can be ruthless enough if need be especially when in rage. We see that he's building his own connections and what not with the thief girl whose name I've forgotten. I say setting up because the game is building him up to becoming a capable mob boss after he takes over.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
SHE IS THE BOSS SHE HAVE HIM BY THE LEASH THE ONLY THING HE IS FREE IS TO FUCK SOME WHORES

The setup is done Alex Main Wife and Izzy second Wife

Alex is a Control Freak to me feels much more like mc is Running her Bussiness cuz she is too lazy not like mc is the boss and she is his bitch

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes