Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Have you guys noticed how Ptolemy uses the exact same personality of the MC and love interest in all his games? This is not meant to be a critique but simply an observation:

MC has to be an introvert, talk little in short sentences and awkward around strangers, brooding, humorless and generally a sourpuss. MC is Submissive to the love interest and never takes initiative aka the first move.

The love interest has to be an extrovert, highly playful and extremely charismatic, bosses the MC around with her playfulness, sets the line for the MC on what to do and what not, a peoples person and is the one that initiates the relationship. always takes initiative in the relationship, is dominant over the MC.

Dreaming with Dana, Life with Mary, Haleys Story, Alexandra etc it is the exact same personalities ported over to all his games...

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Have you guys noticed how Ptolemy uses the exact same personality of the MC and love interest in all his games? This is not meant to be a critique but simply an observation:

MC has to be an introvert, talk little in short sentences and awkward around strangers, brooding, humorless and generally a sourpuss. MC is Submissive to the love interest and never takes initiative aka the first move.

The love interest has to be an extrovert, highly playful and extremely charismatic, bosses the MC around with her playfulness, sets the line for the MC on what to do and what not, a peoples person and is the one that initiates the relationship. always takes initiative in the relationship, is dominant over the MC.

Dreaming with Dana, Life with Mary, Haleys Story, Alexandra etc it is the exact same personalities ported over to all his games...
I always deemed the MC in DoD as extrovert ... at least he had a lot of pussies for himself and led a carefree life. I´m not saying the sister in DoD was introvert but surely she was more composed and restrained than her brother.

Reactions: Blayo

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019

Yeah I just played through Intimate Relations for the first time and one of the main characters Kell seems to be a better version of the Alex in this game. The main difference is that Kell learns her dominating attitude can actually hurt the ones around her if she doesn't make the right decisions. Alex on the other hand is still progressing in her character but she shows potential to lead and do some good.

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
View attachment 61974

Overview:
In this game you find yourself as a troubled and tormented guy trying to run away from your own problems and adversities. Through twists of fate and some hair-raising moments, you find yourself in the company of Alexandra. The Daughter of an organized crime family. She herself is not a part of the family business but you instantly take a liking to her.
Thread Updated: 2019-09-26
Release Date: 2019-09-25
Developer: PTOLEMY -
Censored: No
Version: 0.50
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac (0.45): - - - -
Android (0.40.1): - -
Others:COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*

Extras: Fan Signatures - Gallery Mod

*This port/version is not made by the developer. Download at your own risk

View attachment 61971 View attachment 61972 View attachment 61973 View attachment 61974 View attachment 61975 View attachment 61976 View attachment 183527
Hello, the Mac version 0.50 at scscomics:
Have a nice day

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Please could somebody maybe tell me why i'm not having any scenes anymore with the gym girl, Danny? Because i was on her route but i haven't been getting them for a while now :( Did i maybe make a wrong choice somewhere i don't know of??

Last edited:

magus448

May 22, 2018
Seems they just haven't made a scene for her yet. Not even for the librarian for when your staying at your place alone for a night.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Seems they just haven't made a scene for her yet. Not even for the librarian for when your staying at your place alone for a night.
Really?? I looked back and the last scene i had with her was the sex scene at her place in the kitchen..

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
So i have never given this VN a try till now. I must say i was very impressed with the story and believable characters. The renders were good and same with the animations. I played it till the end of the current update and i loved it. Hours of great content. There was a build up of the characters becoming closer and closer. Wasn't rushed, just felt right. I have to say i loved the story up to date and this VN is now right up there with my other favorites. Great job on the this and i highly recommend this one. Thanks to the developers on this story. Can't wait till the next update drops.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I agree that the story is improving but I actually don't hate the "seeing red" rage thing just wish it was more useful.
I think that is a key part of the story. In the very beginning of the game MC dreams of Alexandra. When he gets knifed in an alley Alexandra can feel it despite not being there and saves him. My guess is there is some kind of mystical connection between her and MC. I'm sure the story will explain the details later, as MC and Alex figure it out somehow.

Reactions: Triple OG

Atherin

May 25, 2017
If I get any replies to this I'll start a fan art thread.

Was trying to figure out Alex and Izzy, looking at the two I figured Isabella would be the easiest to start with. At first glance she looks like a fairly out-of-the-box Lindsey with Sporty Ponytail... pffft yeah no.
I'm pretty sure Lindsey was the base, but had to mess with the nose and face shape slightly. And I have no idea where the mats are if anyone has any ideas?

dn_alex_Isabella005.png

dn_alex_Isabella005.png dn_alex_Isabella003.png dn_alex_Isabella002.png

Jay_H

Aug 25, 2018
If I get any replies to this I'll start a fan art thread.

Was trying to figure out Alex and Izzy, looking at the two I figured Isabella would be the easiest to start with. At first glance she looks like a fairly out-of-the-box Lindsey with Sporty Ponytail... pffft yeah no.
I'm pretty sure Lindsey was the base, but had to mess with the nose and face shape slightly. And I have no idea where the mats are if anyone has any ideas?

View attachment 417143

View attachment 417143 View attachment 417147 View attachment 417149
Keep 'em coming.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Just started playing, how often does this game update? Would love to support the Devs.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes