tomwheeler

Oct 31, 2018
Oh really?! Wow ... that´s news ... of course this was posted ... yesterday ... and it said it will be updated today ... hence my question ... get my meaning?!
You could just subscribe to the patreon for updates on their discord channel instead of sounding like a sarcastic prick.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
You could just subscribe to the patreon for updates on their discord channel instead of sounding like a sarcastic prick.
Well if that sounded sarcastic then probably because it was am appropriate response to a sarcastic facepalm to a simple question asked in this forum where - to my believe - questions should be asked ... If anyone is annoyed with a question he or she is always free to ignore it. No response is required.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Does someone has an idea what the dev changed since the last update?

The Game takes up all my CPU and RAM, and constantly freezes. Once I get out of the start menu it hits 100% RAM and 100% CPU usage even if I have nothing else open. It's just an Renpy game so I don't get that.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i still see bad times ahead for my MC boinking all the other dames..lol..but i cannot help it...oh Alice...finally..we couple..and those sweet boobies on that tiny body..

Reactions: Vrijgeest

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Here's my compressed version.
Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)

Alexandra [v0.55] [PTOLEMY] - Original Size: (2.45GB)

Compressed Download - PC (738MB): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017

Alexandra [v0.55] [PTOLEMY] - Original Size: 2.45GB

Download Win (739MB): - - -

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018

Alexandra [v0.55] [PTOLEMY] - Original Size: 2.45GB

Download Win (739MB): - - -

this game is so good i don't dare to play the compressed version

arms99

May 11, 2018
i still see bad times ahead for my MC boinking all the other dames..lol..but i cannot help it...oh Alice...finally..we couple..and those sweet boobies on that tiny body..
I say the MC needs to boink all those other dames. If he’s to ever become a powerful crime-boss he needs to have a long list of mistresses, otherwise no one will take him seriously.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I say the MC needs to boink all those other dames. If he’s to ever become a powerful crime-boss he needs to have a long list of mistresses, otherwise no one will take him seriously.
He's got the connections and ruthlessness (when needed) all that's needed is the harem of sexy ladies!

Reactions: arms99
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes