troll822

Jun 22, 2017
There are literally two choices game over or they love u. If you need a walk through for this game I would quit playing games
Not true. I have played up to 0.45 and for example, for the life of me, I don't know whether it is better to rely on Alexandra to get the money or rob the mobsters.
I am also not sure if stopping Boris from killing that woman in 0.45 will come to bite me in the ass. Or if it was better to tell him or not tell him about the cops breathing on the MC's shoulder.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Soo... which of you have got Alexandra the morning after pill and how many went for "pffft... what are the odds?"
I mean, when we're give a choice there I would bet that the odds are pretty high.

magus448

May 22, 2018
I wonder if that will be the only time we can get her pregnant. Maybe save it for later in the story if we want.

I'm guessing it could very well come up in the epilogue mc got her pregnant after the events of the story. Like with both her and Izzy pregnant. :love:

Atherin

May 25, 2017
I wonder if that will be the only time we can get her pregnant. Maybe save it for later in the story if we want.

I'm guessing it could very well come up in the epilogue mc got her pregnant after the events of the story. Like with both her and Izzy pregnant. :love:
Should come over and checkout/contribute to the Alexandra Fan Art! Can see about gettin Izzy nocked up good and proper. :coffee:
dn_Lovers001.png dn_Lovers004.png dn_Lovers006.png dn_Lovers008.png dn_Lovers017.png dn_Lovers018.png dn_Lovers022.png dn_Lovers029.png dn_LoversX02.png

Reactions: DrackDrap

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
what a awesome game really enjoying it so far... got 1 question tho been bugging me since the start ...
does the mc have some kind of special ability .. we're not hearing about ... well since the start anyways ... to kill at lighting speed ... werewolf ??? claws people to death ?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
what a awesome game really enjoying it so far... got 1 question tho been bugging me since the start ...
does the mc have some kind of special ability .. we're not hearing about ... well since the start anyways ... to kill at lighting speed ... werewolf ??? claws people to death ?
He's got a bit of a temper... ;)

• Love
Reactions: chicken head

arms99

May 11, 2018
a.png

Hi

In the middle of putting the finishing touches.
Real work is getting in the way, though. Some kind of flooding back at work. Not sure what. They're calling everybody in.
Depending on when I get back home, I might make it tonight. If not, tomorrow.
Sorry about this.
Got to go.

Best regards
Prolemy

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes