emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Just started playing this game for the first time, few hours ago.

Plenty content, not a bad story, but man.....a LOT of blue-balling. It's kinda getting moronic TBH, and the MC doesn't even try to get any, even if asked.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks Isabella is Boris's daughter?

Her mom mentions blond floozy, and I'm sure that has to be Alex's mom she's jealous of.

Edit: Aaaand confirmed dayaaamn. Just got to the mom saying they're the same seed.

Any consequence to Alex preggers? I got her the morning after pill but was tempted to not :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Wicked Garden

K18

Apr 19, 2018
More Isabella. Nice they're showing the MC attempting to learn about the business side of things. Sweet quality time with Narysa and Alice (in both routes). Jenny and Samantha get some screen-time again. Since Isabella and Alexandra are learning how to use a gun, might as well have them learn self-defense too at the MMA gym, then we can finally see Jasmine again (who we haven't seen in a couple of updates).

Her mom mentions blond floozy, and I'm sure that has to be Alex's mom she's jealous of.

Edit: Aaaand confirmed dayaaamn. Just got to the mom saying they're the same seed.

Any consequence to Alex preggers? I got her the morning after pill but was tempted to not :)
Not alone. I guess the question now is how many updates before it's publicly acknowledged that Isabella and Alexandra are half-sisters. Which would make it incest, since they're in a relationship together.

Reactions: EverydaySanePsycho

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Damn you Ptolemy!! I care less about my PENIS than your FUC#^@%$ing STORIES when I read them! hahah, You are a master story-teller of the genre (as I have said before).

*Reading EVERY word; ... ooohh, ooHH!, .... hehe, ... YEAH! .. oh! hehe...ooo... aaaww, :) ooOOH!! *END... "exhale.....! WHEW!" wait.... <.< ... >.>... 0.o ... *was there even any sex in there? I don't remember and don't give a ffffuuUUUUU!!!! hehe.

Nicely done mannimal... :)

prunejuicechug.gif

-and if anyone gets the above ref...

i love yoiu nacho.gif

Reactions: Deniz31

Atherin

May 25, 2017
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Darkness falls across the land.
The midnight hour is close at hand.
Creatures crawling in search of blood.
To terrorized yalls neighborhood.
And whom so ever shall be found,
without the soul for getting down.
Must stand and face the hounds of hell.
And rot inside a corps' shell...
dn_IFT013.png
The foulest stench is in the air,
The funk of 40 thousand years.
And grizzly gouls of every tomb
arc closing in to seal your doom.
And though you fight to stay alive,
your body starts to shiver...
For no mear mortal can resist,
the evil of...

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Darkness falls across the land.
The midnight hour is close at hand.
Creatures crawling in search of blood.
To terrorized yalls neighborhood.
And whom so ever shall be found,
without the soul for getting down.
Must stand and face the hounds of hell.
And rot inside a corps' shell...
View attachment 443842
The foulest stench is in the air,
The funk of 40 thousand years.
And grizzly gouls of every tomb
arc closing in to seal your doom.
And though you fight to stay alive,
your body starts to shiver...
For no mear mortal can resist,
the evil of...
Do it right and give props to Vincent Price ;)

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Do it right and give props to Vincent Price ;)

Oh good! You recognized the most popular music video of all time! :sneaky:

Been stuck in my head for days... help... me...
Fun fact, there was a third (middle) verse that got cut outa the Music Video.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Naryssa is really growing on me, not only is she gorgeous (most of Ptolemy's ladies are that), but she's also one of the nicest girls in the game.
I like her almost as much as Alice and Izzy.

It's astonishing that even though Alex is also a great and sexy character she's only number four for me.
Hope Naryssa is going to become an erotic option soon.

I really liked the first time with Alice, but would have wished that the MC could have been even more caring with her, the little pixie just hits all my romance spots.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
can you put a pic of that Alice you all speak off? :)
Here you are:

Alice01.jpg

:)

Naryssa is really growing on me, not only is she gorgeous (most of Ptolemy's ladies are that), but she's also one of the nicest girls in the game.
I like her almost as much as Alice and Izzy.
Yeah, i have a soft spot for her since her mission with Bogdan. :love: Though she isn't as beautiful nor as cute as most of the other girls, she is ... i dunno .. attractive and, well, yeah, nice. :)

Last edited:

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Easier said then done.
go into game/ and edit the episode files????????
Where into the game do I go to edit episode files?
I see something that says script.
If I change any words, it won't make the game crash?
1572369846999.png 1572369890313.png

Right click 1.rpy and pick edit... thats it. Save when you have fixed text. If in doubt, make a backup first. (remember 1.rpy is version 0.05 and 2.rpy 0.10 and so forth)

If you do not have .rpy assigned to an editor, use "open with" or whatever it is in english and pick good old notepad.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I like Boris as a future father in law, he's like putty when it comes to Alex.

Edit: I'm getting the feeling that there's a traitor amongst the Boris clan. Boris is probably the actual father of Izzy(I hope I'm right) it just feels like they're related.

I skipped the pill so... hopefully Alex gets knocked up.

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018

Something is definitely going on between the Agatha and Boris. Notice how she acted around him. I'm hoping Alex and Izzy are secretly sisters.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Completed the up to date version 0.55 a couple of times now and still not be able to figure out how to unlock the second scene with Alice in the gallery. I only got the one in the sun studio. How do I unlock the second one on the right?

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Well the game is easily checked for things you missed. All the pictures are in game/images/x - where x is the episode number (example 4 = 0.20)

As for what matters and what doesnt, you can open the x.rpy files under game/ where x is again the episode number. It seems that you can gain standing with the 2 main girls as well as alexandras father but the rest seem to just close their paths (as far as i can tell). Someone should totally make a walkthrough (or a tally of what matters) :p

This is how i discovered i had somehow closed/avoided the submissive path for Adriana (8.rpy and game/images/8) somewhere along the line. Im quite glad i found that out since i had been dying to see more of her and wondered when it would happen. Im such a sucker for submissive girls and the glasses makes it even better :p

There is, like i wrote above, go into game/ and edit the episode files to your hearts content. Its all in plain text, so its just a matter of search etc... :)
I saw no statistical changes when choosing if to tell truth to Phil then soon after Boris, it is just True/False flags if you lie or not and both of those could have very significant consequences. That's four new variations on every path. Starting to get a hell a lot more flags than stats in the variables and no idea if any of flags are more important than the point gain in affection. Though no one but developer can really do a walkthrough that actually covers significance of all those damn flags.

I agree early on it was pretty easy to use the variable viewer to catch things but its starting to get a lot harder as it gets more complex.

EDIT and I would have shut down Naryssa path if I didn't keep eye on the flags anyway. That was far from an obvious choice though it did make sense.

Last edited:

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Completed the up to date version 0.55 a couple of times now and still not be able to figure out how to unlock the second scene with Alice in the gallery. I only got the one in the sun studio. How do I unlock the second one on the right?
It's on the Alex helps you with money path, not on the robbery path, afaik.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes