Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I already gave my thoughts on some of the poor dialogue and narrative choices in previous pages. Just seems like someones brought their own weird private fantasy to life and the pervs on here just aren't that bothered. The whole thing reeks of someone who doesn't have a massive amount of social experience writing it, the way some of the characters act is ridiculous.
Calm down Satan. While I agree the writing is questionable in many places, I'm sure the paying "pervs" on Patreon and Discord must be giving some feedback regarding this lol

Reactions: Blayo

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
I already gave my thoughts on some of the poor dialogue and narrative choices in previous pages. Just seems like someones brought their own weird private fantasy to life and the pervs on here just aren't that bothered. The whole thing reeks of someone who doesn't have a massive amount of social experience writing it, the way some of the characters act is ridiculous.
idk
I mean it is his game it's literally his private fantasy brought to life in most regards, I also don't think that most characters act all that ridiculous on the business side of your group, most who act strange have some pretty deep-seeded issues which I think he shows enough of to justify most their actions, I will say everything to do with the cops is trash and should be fired into the nearest sun so I don't have to bother with it ever again. I just feel like mixed with the mobster/supernatural feel that he has put this game on route for kinda allows for some ridiculous writing, and whether or not you find it a problem or not boils down more to whether you buy into the ride to begin with over weather the writing is actually good or not.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
The problem i have with the whole puppy thing that has been brought up in previous pages is, while a term of endearment, is the type of thing that should be used behind closed doors.

Because as is, being called a puppy is undermining someone's status at best, full on emasculating at worst. And the daughter of a fucking mob boss would know this, so doing that to your boyfriend that you want people to take seriously is stupid.
correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure Alex chastises Izzy whenever she uses that name around any of the gang for the mc, as well if any members do catch on of them calling you puppy they both always say something to push the sentence under the rug. Also to be fair its pretty clear that while she was aware of what her dad was doing she was not really active in that side of things so much, until the events of the titular story, my dad was an officer in the military for 19 years of my life and I could not tell you jack shit about most things that would or would not be accepted in the day to day running of soldiers. just as well both alex and izzy are fairly liberal in calling him pretty much whatever in most situations very often switching between your mc's name, babe/baby, puppy/pupster. so, all in all, I don't imagine it matters all that much

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Calm down Satan. While I agree the writing is questionable in many places, I'm sure the paying "pervs" on Patreon and Discord must be giving some feedback regarding this lol
idk

I mean it is his game it's literally his private fantasy brought to life in most regards, I also don't think that most characters act all that ridiculous on the business side of your group, most who act strange have some pretty deep-seeded issues which I think he shows enough of to justify most their actions, I will say everything to do with the cops is trash and should be fired into the nearest sun so I don't have to bother with it ever again. I just feel like mixed with the mobster/supernatural feel that he has put this game on route for kinda allows for some ridiculous writing, and whether or not you find it a problem or not boils down more to whether you buy into the ride to begin with over weather the writing is actually good or not.
Think I can summarize the problems with what the "Seeing red" thing appears like to me.
1572997946790.png

Also the puppy thing is ridiculous lol I have never and hope never to meet people who act like this to each other. Read my comment from a month or so ago for some proper critique.

• Haha
Reactions: Yuri L

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I know given the name of the game the focus is on Alexandra but I wish there is a route either for breaking up from her and being alone or one with Isabella. If not a route then a few separate ending scenes atleast. I have suspicions that Alexandra has poisoned her dad and is making some power moves to take over the empire. But it's crystal clear that she's playing everyone around like pawns.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Think I can summarize the problems with what the "Seeing red" thing appears like to me.
View attachment 451572

Also the puppy thing is ridiculous lol I have never and hope never to meet people who act like this to each other. Read my comment from a month or so ago for some proper critique.
i agree the seeing red thing is fucking stupid no question, although as a performer it is fun to give him different absurd voices during those scenes so i do enjoy them. as for your comment, you left about the puppy thing I have 2 major issues 1: him cuddling her in front of her dad is something that he builds too slowly introducing new facets of the mc being her bf over time, now its not always the best and i don't have a daughter so i can't necessarily vouch for that, but my gf and i sleep together when we visit her parents and are generally not shy about showing affection around either set of parents, as for the puppy nickname itself, I think its fine, in story there are at the very least 2 instances where they call him puppy when they def should not have and they both quickly sweep it under the rug, it's kinda absurd to think that people should either not use a term of endearment or only stick to traditional babe/baby, and is addressed in-game by Izzy at the agency that there is a time and a place for calling him that given his job, so for me saying that he has no idea about social interactions is kinda just ignorant at worst and hipocritical at best.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
...my gf and i sleep together when we visit her parents and are generally not shy about showing affection around either set of parents...
Same here but if me her and her dad were watching TV, IN TIME THEY USUALLY SPEND TOGETHER JUST THE TWO OF THEM, we wouldn't start spooning next to him on the couch. It's just the most unbelievable characters since The Room.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Same here but if me her and her dad were watching TV, IN TIME THEY USUALLY SPEND TOGETHER JUST THE TWO OF THEM, we wouldn't start spooning next to him on the couch. It's just the most unbelievable characters since The Room.
i will give you the spooning itself is kinda stupid, no real reason for her not to just be leaning against him with his arm around her, sitting like normal people, im not sure why he chooses to have them lay down but to each their own i guess. it kinda looks like he just puts the mc's head kinda close-ish to her head and does not add another body.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
actually it's even more insane considering he already has a model set of her sitting propped up against her dad, not sure why he did not just take that pic and insert the mc in place of the dad.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well I finished this update. Hope to see a lot more.
Hope to see which of the 3 mob bosses was behind the attack.
My huntch tells me it was the big black guy.
But what if it turns out to be all 3?
Will he forgive or get rid of them one by one and take over their assets....peace

Reactions: John Woodbridge

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Nice game for which I suppose many developments are possible in next releases. Good work ! All my wishes of success to the Dev. team :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: m4pII

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Well I finished this update. Hope to see a lot more.
Hope to see which of the 3 mob bosses was behind the attack.
My huntch tells me it was the big black guy.
But what if it turns out to be all 3?
Will he forgive or get rid of them one by one and take over their assets....peace
i like to think that one of them bribed dima to do it

Reactions: B-52reloaded

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Does anybody know if Gallery proposed on Front page of this thread (based on game's release 0.40) will be updated with actual V0.55 of the story or is independant of it ? Thanks in advance. :cool:

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
Any one knows if PTOLEMY its going to put any new update to this game or its abandoned?? I really like the game and would be great to have an update

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Any one knows if PTOLEMY its going to put any new update to this game or its abandoned?? I really like the game and would be great to have an update
The update should be soon before the end of the month PTOLEMY is usually very punctual when he releases updates.

Reactions: rocopc
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes