• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Any one knows if PTOLEMY its going to put any new update to this game or its abandoned?? I really like the game and would be great to have an update
The update should be soon before the end of the month PTOLEMY is usually very punctual when he releases updates.
This one is skipping a month so that Ptolemy can update the other game IR, the update for that is due any day, then next month we'll be back to Alexandra and her puppy ;):rolleyes:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
The problem i have with the whole puppy thing that has been brought up in previous pages is, while a term of endearment, is the type of thing that should be used behind closed doors.

Because as is, being called a puppy is undermining someone's status at best, full on emasculating at worst. And the daughter of a fucking mob boss would know this, so doing that to your boyfriend that you want people to take seriously is stupid.
Seems like a weird thing to be upset about. I figured he took it from AMERICAN GODS either as homage to the story or just liked the sound of it.

Peh

Apr 23, 2018
Hm.. just finished playing through the currently available content. And even though it did get bit better later on, I'm not particularly big fan of this game atm. Simply because the two main girls just aren't likeable in my opinion and it kinda ruins the whole game to extend.

Alexandra treats MC (you know that guy who saved her from being raped and killed/kidnapped), more like her favorite pet half the time. And yep, it kinda does get irritating after a while. Especially, even when you basically tell her it does, it seemingly has no effect (maybe the dev just didn't want to add slightly different lines for that or something).

And as for Isabella... well, let's just say I was nowhere near as cool as the protagonist is, with her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And yes, despite how much the story would try to justify it with: Well, the MC can totally relate. Because he is posessed maniac or something too. So it's all good.

Some of the side girls seem much more appealing, but they have so little content. They don't end up helping the game a whole lot. Ah well...

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
I think at this point it's more or less clear the girls are half-sisters, which I quite like. Don't think they know it.

Also, all game I was annoyed that most of the characters had Russian names. That's kind of a turn-off to me. I'd imagine most of the target audience is in the English-dominated sphere of the world and would prefer English-sounding names, even though some of us, like me, aren't native English speakers. Like, if I made a game, I for sure wouldn't give the characters Scandinavian names. That's a very minor gripe though, the game is definitely a great one.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I think at this point it's more or less clear the girls are half-sisters, which I quite like. Don't think they know it.

Also, all game I was annoyed that most of the characters had Russian names. That's kind of a turn-off to me. I'd imagine most of the target audience is in the English-dominated sphere of the world and would prefer English-sounding names, even though some of us, like me, aren't native English speakers. Like, if I made a game, I for sure wouldn't give the characters Scandinavian names. That's a very minor gripe though, the game is definitely a great one.
It makes perfect sense if it's the Russian mafia. ;)

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
It makes perfect sense if it's the Russian mafia. ;)
I don't disagree with that at all. I suppose it's just personal preference that I'd have liked them having more angophone or, I guess in the case of the mob, Italian sounding names. I guess it makes perfect sense, it just generally bugs me with Russian devs in general that we always end up with Russian names, but I suppose you're very right that in this case it's logical.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
The puppy nickname woulda been perfect if the MC had been a werewolf instead of...whatever that weird Dream demon thing is.

*grumblegrousegrumble*

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I hope Isabella has one too.... One we can help tame by bowchikawowing her.
And in return, the girls help with ours.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
1.png

Hi

There's not that much to report. Things are chugging along.
Not much trouble so far, but I haven't started on the animations yet.
As for the release date. Probably towards the end of next week.
I'll make another post on Sunday, and give an exact date.

Best regards
Ptolemy​

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
1.png

Hi

First of all, Merry Christmas.
Hope you're having fun and not eating too much.
We had a little scare yesterday, when 2 of my GPUs clanked on me, and I was afraid that would delay the update. But after some finagling, we managed to get the old render times on fewer GPUs. So, the update will be ready around Sunday.
That's it.
And Merry Christmas again.

Best regards
Ptolemy​

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
View attachment 497664

Hi

First of all, Merry Christmas.
Hope you're having fun and not eating too much.
We had a little scare yesterday, when 2 of my GPUs clanked on me, and I was afraid that would delay the update. But after some finagling, we managed to get the old render times on fewer GPUs. So, the update will be ready around Sunday.
That's it.
And Merry Christmas again.

Best regards
Ptolemy​
I was gonna post this of it hadn't been already. Looks like probably tomorrow we will get an update.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes