Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Looks like i'll be skipping a few updates waiting to see what goes on there.

The one person I didn't want anything bad to happen to and it looks like that's where it's going.

Spent so many careful choices keeping thinhs happy with both girls. The worst part was the MC saw something was wrong earlier and he's just going to let her walk out on her own.

Sadly Izzy has felt a lot more distant in the relationship the past few updates i've started to wonder if a happy ending with both of them is probably not going to happen.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Well, that was a weird development in the hotel sex scene with Alexandra. Never touched Izzie, yet she still suddenly appeared in the sex scene to lick MC's balls. And shortly afterwards got up and left. Felt really out of place, don't know if it's a bug and it just used part of the sex scene with both of the girls or something.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i do not like Izzy going down alone for snacks with the suspicious guy around Puppy saw..methinks she aint returning with snacks ...i hope i am wrong..but it is a game of mobsters violence and such..so its to be expected..and..her name aint in the title

Reactions: B-52reloaded

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
i do not like Izzy going down alone for snacks with the suspicious guy around Puppy saw..methinks she aint returning with snacks ...i hope i am wrong..but it is a game of mobsters violence and such..so its to be expected..and..her name aint in the title
If the dreams are at all a hint then she should be as capable as the MC. That said she's gonna have a hard time legally getting away with that in a place not run by our side of the mob.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Hopefully it's just a troll or tease to the readers with the suspect-looking sunglasses guy and the way this update ended with Isabella leaving.
Hopefully nothing happens to Isabella and it's nothing that'd shift the story for the worse. I also felt that in the last previous 2 updates Isabella has been the 3rd wheel, mainly during the hospital & hotel scenes MC barely interacted with her. She had her moments, but it felt they could've been longer. Personally, i feel MC has a better connection with Isabella than with Alexandra. Well, i might be biased there. Hopefully MC & Izzy (& Alexandra too) have more quality time together

Also, the story is still teasing whether or not there's any fantasy or supernatural elements in the story with the MC's dreams (Izzy's too) & berserker moments.

Duke☆Pluto

Oct 18, 2017
I'm really falling in love with this game. I find Isabella to be my favourite out of the main girls.

Still, I've noticed from a few updates back how aloof Izzy is compared to the other girls; I can't help but be reminded of Acting Lessons as the story continues.

Reactions: Pinsel

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
What then, game Freeze ;-)

Few post above is a fix

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ya..game freezes ..for a bit..then continues..the animations aint optimized methinks or whatever them coders do..it never outright crashed though

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
What Did Alexandra Say Under Water?.....im pregnant?....She is eating alot, is that a hint?

magus448

May 22, 2018
You just have to type a new nickname for the mc and press "Enter".

Because she is pregnant. She eats less, if she isn't.
I wonder if they got the choices mixed up again at some point, cause she was stuffing her face, yet I'm pretty sure I got the morning after pill.

Reactions: B-52reloaded
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes