BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Was enjoying the game until Alex asked the MC if he had a problem with her being with Isabella in the pool (Not even given an option) then that was a BIG nah from me as it kind of forces accepting that the MC has to share his LI with another girl and that just isn't my preference sorry this is clearly storyline done as even killing Isabella ends the game lol :( (n) I know that the lesbian tag is there but why can't we have that option of saying that I'm not ok with it to alex even if it takes longer for the mc to form a relationship with Alex because of the choice. Good luck dev for the future as it's not bad just not to my liking :) Just finished the ending just to see if things change and NOPE even forced into a threesome with isabella WTF ?????? Even tho you get to tell alex you that you don't wan't her to be with anyone else (in so many words) and refuse Isabella so many times!!!The MC seriously needs to grow a pair ffs

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Blayo and Lerd0

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
i am taking a huge guess Izzy kidnapped or maybe worse die alex is pregnant and MC and Alex have a daughter and name her after Izzy ... i hope not i love izzy more then alex .. but i am sensing "Acting Lesson" wibe here.

Izzy said she is in desert holding our hand and MC having dat dream a "Thing" holding MC's hand so i gues dat "thing" Izzy and MC don't remember or don't know about it like a 2 side of a coin

Last edited:

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Not sure if its just me but this story update felt a bit "off", compared to the last few. Hope it does not come to a premature end. (that's if what was speculated with what was said underwater)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Theories

1- Alex is pregnant. If you remember, she wasn't on the pill when MC first came inside of her and MC had the option to get a morning after pill, or not.
2- Izzy is gonna get kidnapped or something next update. That mystery guy is going to snatch her up.
3- MC and Izzy's are connected
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC said "thats my name" and the thing said "come home" or something similar. I bet that mystery guy is the same as MC and Izzy are, they want to bring them "home" to the purple desert or whatever. Cherubael was once a Daemon Prince on the Feral World of Clanar II in Warhammer 40k . So, is MC a prince? Izzy the princess? Feral definitely describes MC when he goes crazy. MC and Izzy also have slightly darker skin than the others in this game...because they are from a desert.

Can someone post a save at the end of last update please? Lost everything of my hard disk
One is just Izzy+Alex and the other is everything.
Game froze here.
Any way to fix it?
You're supposed to enter a name for Alex to call MC (press enter for the default)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Repuci

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Theories

1- Alex is pregnant. If you remember, she wasn't on the pill when MC first came inside of her and MC had the option to get a morning after pill, or not.
2- Izzy is gonna get kidnapped or something next update. That mystery guy is going to snatch her up.
3- MC and Izzy's are connected
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC said "thats my name" and the thing said "come home" or something similar. I bet that mystery guy is the same as MC and Izzy are, they want to bring them "home" to the purple desert or whatever. Cherubael was once a Daemon Prince on the Feral World of Clanar II in Warhammer 40k . So, is MC a prince? Izzy the princess? Feral definitely describes MC when he goes crazy. MC and Izzy also have slightly darker skin than the others in this game...because they are from a desert.

that name whatever you chos

One is just Izzy+Alex and the other is everything.

You're supposed to enter a name for Alex to call MC (press enter for the default)
I don''t see what the point of that was.
She didn't call him by that name, whatever you chose.
Also it's a very expensive hotel.
Don't they have room service for ice cream?

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
played this update , i have to say this is by far one of the best if not 2nd best game i've played ... with that said , i have to agree i think Alex is preg . not many girls i know of that eats little then eats tons , was'nt preg. but then again its not a tag listed for this game so kinda confused here .. and as much as i came in izzy ,, jesus she should be preg. also ... lol
i would venture to say I'm a Sex Machine .. ROFL ... maybe i'll get that short haired blonde preg. also .... that would be amazing if this game actually did that .. got all 3 preggers ... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That talk Izzy had with Alex about her Dad I think there will be more to that especially when she mentioned the Emotional part will she be ready emotionally. But I'm also worried about how that ended and the shady guy that we have seen before something big is going to go down or it really is the Ice cream :p

Reactions: Yamura and JeefZ

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Decent little update but a bit boreing. And if Alex is knocked up already that be weird... Games just starting I hope!?

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes