Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Theories.
Cherubael is the fusion of , a specific type of angel, and -el which means "God's" and is used as a suffix to denote archangels (Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel). Cherubims were also the guardians of the garden of Eden, which may have something to do with the desent in the nightmare.

I've seen plenty of theories about Alex and Lizzy being half-sisters, but after this update I'm thinking MC and Lizzy are either full or half siblings. She shares the same dreams with the MC and the most common trope is they're tied to their blood/family. Besides Ptolomy (the name says it all) specializes in incest games, this would be the first game of his without incest so far (excluding collaborations like Life with Mary).

Usually the main cast going on vacation is used as a "calm before the storm" moment. My guess is when they return home the plot is gonna move fast with Boris' illness getting worse (either died, comatose or bed-ridden) and a sudden race to replace him as leader will take place.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Theories.
Cherubael is the fusion of , a specific type of angel, and -el which means "God's" and is used as a suffix to denote archangels (Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel). Cherubims were also the guardians of the garden of Eden, which may have something to do with the desent in the nightmare.

I've seen plenty of theories about Alex and Lizzy being half-sisters, but after this update I'm thinking MC and Lizzy are either full or half siblings. She shares the same dreams with the MC and the most common trope is they're tied to their blood/family. Besides Ptolomy (the name says it all) specializes in incest games, this would be the first game of his without incest so far (excluding collaborations like Life with Mary).

Usually the main cast going on vacation is used as a "calm before the storm" moment. My guess is when they return home the plot is gonna move fast with Boris' illness getting worse (either died, comatose or bed-ridden) and a sudden race to replace him as leader will take place.
I think Boris has been poisoned, something really slow-acting judging by how he's slowly been getting worse.

mr.rooter

Jun 3, 2017
So ever since you first have sex with Alexandra, afterwards my game is constantly crashing. Anyone have an idea as to why?
Ive even played the game again from the beginning and still the same problem..

Last edited:

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
i am so fucking confused by this game! like really really confused! what is happening? one minute MC and izzy aren't on good terms the next they are, is this on its way to be a alex's harem?or some unfortunate situation will happen that will change everything?wtf is that dream monster that looks like black hulk! is this a supernatural game???? WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!!!!
confused.gif

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
So ever since you first have sex with Alexandra, afterwards my game is constantly crashing. Anyone have an idea as to why?
Ive even played the game again from the beginning and still the same problem..
what did i say about having too much fun? see what happens?
shakes head.gif

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Bug Rep: Game refuses to progress during the first night in the hotel after returning from the beach, during the scene where MC makes Alex run through her list of names and nicknames for him. It simply wont progress beyond when she asks "What then?"

I can roll back fine so the game ain't frozen. It just wont move forward

EDIT: Just read back a couple pages and saw I am supposed to enter a name. Like...a blinking cursor or some other sort of indication would have been neat. lol

Last edited:

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
Bug Rep: Game refuses to progress during the first night in the hotel after returning from the beach, during the scene where MC makes Alex run through her list of names and nicknames for him. It simply wont progress beyond when she asks "What then?"

I can roll back fine so the game ain't frozen. It just wont move forward

EDIT: Just read back a couple pages and saw I am supposed to enter a name. Like...a blinking cursor or some other sort of indication would have been neat. lol
it had a cursor though, just that it was red and kinda hard to see and if you enter blank it goes to "puppy" default

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am liking this game a lot nice story progression..... Nice take on a maffia storyline... The girls are nice to look at as well.

Good size update as well cant wait to see whats next

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
I love this game, really!
This update to, but something buggle my mind.
Its the way they speak to each other in this update.
"fuck off" , "breaking up" , and MC talking so harsh on Alexandra.
What did i miss? They always been nice to each other, have they not?
Have any other taking notice? or am im putting to much into it?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Ptolemy, found some "bugs". At the beginning, when Alex introduce MC and Izzy she say "She is my sister from another mother", Izzy says nothing (i.e. agreeing with that). Later in the game Izzy clearly states that she and Alex are not related. Alex's words were supported by Agatha ("same blood" or something like that). But to Yuri's injury moment Alex and Izzy still behaves like they are not half-sisters.
Another thing, a small pharases exchange really. After Alex lost her virginity there's a choice for buying pill. Quite some time later in the hospital MC says that he needs to buy a thing for Izzy too. The same thing he did for Alex, explains MC in the next sentence. I don't get what they're talking about. I suppose MC is talking about pill he bought for Alex earlier. But in my game I chose to forgot about pill. And still see this text.
Is this also why the mc started auto pulling out?
Theories.

Izzy "crazy" mom revealed it all before. They are sisters and the "blonde hussy" she kept mentioning was Alex's mom since she stole Boris from her.

Reactions: ImperialD

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I love this game, really!
This update to, but something buggle my mind.
Its the way they speak to each other in this update.
"fuck off" , "breaking up" , and MC talking so harsh on Alexandra.
What did i miss? They always been nice to each other, have they not?
Have any other taking notice? or am im putting to much into it?
That breaking up thing was just a joke... she even told him a kiss would possibly make it better so was just fun and games... The harsh speaking against Alexandra was just to keep her safe so dont read too much into that.

I am more worried about the strange dreams the mc gets and if that guy we keep seeing in the car and in the corners of certain places has something to do with it.

Reactions: MasterDk78

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
That breaking up thing was just a joke... she even told him a kiss would possibly make it better so was just fun and games... The harsh speaking against Alexandra was just to keep her safe so dont read too much into that.

I am more worried about the strange dreams the mc gets and if that guy we keep seeing in the car and in the corners of certain places has something to do with it.
Izzy is clearly gonna be kidnapped while going to get ice cream. This will cause the mc to go into a rage and reveal his lupine powers and maul the guy wearing glasses to death to save her. :sneaky:

Horad

Jan 28, 2019
I got tp say I love the writing thus far , however I seem to have an issue with the game , when you go with the girls for the vacation when Alex is on the bed and called the mc puppy and he said no she tried a few named and then nothing it didn't crash per say it just stopped totally ?

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
I got tp say I love the writing thus far , however I seem to have an issue with the game , when you go with the girls for the vacation when Alex is on the bed and called the mc puppy and he said no she tried a few named and then nothing it didn't crash per say it just stopped totally ?
it's waiting for you to type, it's just a poorly handled (i.e. no prompt) input.

b0b123

Jul 2, 2017
Anyone else have the game freeze after the beach day on the weekend away? After she says "what then".

Reactions: dxdy
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes