Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Alexandra [v0.6] [PTOLEMY] PC/Linux Compressed

Original Size: 2.62 GB
Compressed: 801 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: | |

Enjoy! :D

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
What then? problem quick fix:
View attachment 501923

Add attached file to your \game\ directory and restart.

edit: there was another that gets blown up by Izzy that is fixed now.
Thanks for the quick fix. :love: Btw. please add a line telling people to rename the downloaded file to 12.rpy. Most regulars on this site know this already, but newbies might not notice that the forum adds some numbers to the attachment that have to be removed.

Reactions: rodneyeatme

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
I'm stuck now, every time I get around the recent hotel scene with Alex the game will quickly show 'Not responding' then shortly just hang. I thought I'd got past the issue by skipping past the dialog and then saving but it now does the 'Not responding' thing during load and then hangs shortly after.
Going back to an old save and working my way back doesn't help, I just hit the problem in the same place as before.
:cry:

I attached the traceback.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I'm stuck now, every time I get around the recent hotel scene with Alex the game will quickly show 'Not responding' then shortly just hang. I thought I'd got past the issue by skipping past the dialog and then saving but it now does the 'Not responding' thing during load and then hangs shortly after.
Going back to an old save and working my way back doesn't help, I just hit the problem in the same place as before.
:cry:

I attached the traceback.
check your video card drivers and make sure it's not using intergrated video if it's on a machine with multiple gpu's

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes