randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
assumption isnt enough to add an incest tag. theres should be somewhere in the game that mention it as clear as a day that theyre half sister. izzys mother + alexs father hooking up in the past, maybe?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
assumption isnt enough to add an incest tag. theres should be somewhere in the game that mention it as clear as a day that theyre half sister. izzys mother + alexs father hooking up in the past, maybe?
the crazy lady has mentioned earlier in the game that alex and izzy are from the "same seed"

Reactions: Blayo and rocopc

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
she thinks yer boris at the time and literally says you squirted izzy into her so....

if you choose to believe her then the game will treat them as half sisters meaning ALL their prior sexual encounter were incest therefore the tag is entirely warranted

Last edited:

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
the crazy lady has mentioned earlier in the game that alex and izzy are from the "same seed"
i wanna play with those words. arent we all from the "same seed"? adam and eve? :sneaky:
but i get your point. so i was wrong to think that theyre only classmate. missed the old hags part a lot since i cant really figured which one is reality or just rambling. so dont really pay attention about what she said.

erkper

May 16, 2018
It is mentioned clear as day, and it is exactly Izzy's mother hooked up with Alex's father. IF you believe the crazy lady. Until they get a DNA test it's ALL assumption (or not) based on the rambling of a crazy lady, isn't it?

Reactions: Blayo

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Now that MC finally knows about Isabella and Alex being half-sisters, the question now is how long or how many updates will it take before the girls learn of their deeper connection.
With the photos of Izzy inside of the school. One guess is maybe it was one of Anton's (one of the gang bosses) 2 sons, maybe one of them goes to their school to able to take the photos.
Nice development with Alex agreeing to start listening to MC more, as long as Alex isn't a contrarian like Izzy said.
Isabella always been my favorite between her and Alex. But the more the merrier as the saying goes. Hopefully she get that cotton candy and ice cream she wanted.

Must be the Longest Comic-Con ever.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Jeez... too many typos in this 0.65. Most of all, the author SHOULD check that the characters say their lines. Man :mad:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, it seems to me that many people and Ptolemy himself quite forgot the story.

At the beginning, the morning after MC saved the kidnapped little girl. Alexandra and MC are in the kitchen and they are talking about Izzy.

MC: "She [Izzy] comes here a lot, I gather."
Alexandra: "Ever since we were kids."

The next line is:

ScreenShot_20200131162201 2.png

So, I guess Ptolemy made a big mess, this time. :mad: Too many games at the same time, dude?

Alexandra always knew. MC always knew. BUT Izzy doesn't know.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Well, it seems to me that many people and Ptolemy himself quite forgot the story.

At the beginning, the morning after MC saved the kidnapped little girl. Alexandra and MC are in the kitchen and they are talking about Izzy.

The next line is:

View attachment 535437

So, I guess Ptolemy made a big mess, this time. :mad: Too many games at the same time, dude?

No mistake. That's just another way of describing how close you and a friend's relationship is, being as close as siblings not just friends.

I heard people use the phrase a bunch of times. "brother (or sister) from another mother".

If anything, it's just hilarious in hindsight with call-back for the players. As Alex didn't mean actual sister when she said that, but the after reveal to MC, it turns out to be true unbeknownst to Alex and Izzy.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Lol....Just got to the game's worst kept secret!! :D

The next line is:

That is an English expression for BFFs, more commonly used is "My brother from another mother" as in "We are as close as brothers but not really brothers". Nothing to do with half brothers or sisters.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Lol....Just got to the game's worst kept secret!! :D

That is an English expression for BFFs, more commonly used is "My brother from another mother" as in "We are as close as brothers but not really brothers". Nothing to do with half brothers or sisters.
But they are. Izzy's mom implied more than once that Alex's mom took Boris away from her (in front of MC!). Boris himself implied that Izzy's mom was his lover. There is no way that the MC didn't guess.

Come on! WTF

• Angry

erkper

May 16, 2018
But they are. Izzy's mom implied more than once that Alex's mom took Boris away from her (in front of MC!). Boris himself implied that Izzy's mom was his lover. There is no way that the MC didn't guess.

Come on! WTF
Have you paid attention to the things the MC says and thinks? And you still hold the opinion there's no way he didn't guess? This guy has trouble comprehending things that are given as fact, right to his face. "Come on! WTF" Right back atcha. :p

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Have you paid attention to the things the MC says and thinks? And you still hold the opinion there's no way he didn't guess? This guy has trouble comprehending things that are given as fact, right to his face. "Come on! WTF" Right back atcha. :p
Well... sometimes he's smart, sometimes... well, most of the times he acts like an enraged animal. Mmmh, I guess you're right. o_O

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

Come on! WTF
We know, the MC knows, but Alexandra and Izzy does not know. The phrase was used in the context that they are such good friends, they might as well be sisters. The fact they are actually half siblings, make this phrase unintentionally ironic.

They probably do not know, as the mom would have kept it a secret, but know that she is having dementia and can not keep secrets anymore, she starts blurting it out.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019

Come on! WTF
I dont know. just because theyre a lover, doesnt mean that izzys their child. all i wanna know is a "normal" human (boris or whoever) tell them (MC, izzy and alex) on layman terms, izzys his biological daughter or not.

• Angry
Reactions: ImperialD

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Recently finished playing Its amazing Game,got turned on that crazy Milf i though Mc' gona have fun with her hahahaha
(dam i love Milfs) :ROFLMAO:
Wery Nice game waiting for Big update with more more more gameplays :love:(y)
Hope there is pregnancy route=Love Alexandra and Lizz :cool:

• Angry
Reactions: Assari

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
I knew they sister all her crazy talk was pointing to Alexandra dad have sex is many people but two close to him

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes