1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nice Work
There are 9 new events. (5 for Karin and 4 for Tayana.)
I didn't limit the days so you can easily increase your skills and reach all the events.
There are also two new locations added.
One of them is a tavern that you can work on your charm skill or increase your renown.
The other location is a grove where you can help your housemates to gather fruits.

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
Hi, when will I add a link to version 0.3. Not added on OP. There is only a link to version 1.0 or it's the same. Thx.

S.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
How does the grove work? I can go there from the forrest but it has no options there. Also there is gamekilling bug when you go to the tavern at 20 hours. You get send back to the main menu.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I didn't limit the days so you can easily increase your skills and reach all the events.
There are also two new locations added.
One of them is a tavern that you can work on your charm skill or increase your renown.
The other location is a grove where you can help your housemates to gather fruits.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked

Win Version:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Exsept Overview, waht loking realy somothing new, all others is baaaaaaaaaaad...
ChangeLog? No, f*** it...
Fap-Fap content add? Well... Titis and Asses be ok? O_O

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It is a very 21st. century look at the middle ages. The clothes are pretty well tailored. I would like that a bit more historical research was done. The bed looks very modern. It lacks info such as a preamble. A hint system is sorely needed. Maybe a quest system?

gaereth

Jun 24, 2017
huh, those demo renders look pretty shabby. few details, textures like 5 yrs ago ... hope that the developer can improve that.

Reactions: Dede Kusto

Dede Kusto

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Am I the only one who thought the game has a lot of harsh engrish, or that the audio clips chosen weren't good (was that something from like a young teen movie for the yelling like the goonies?), and as the others noted the characters themselves aren't bad, but the posing, distance, skybox, etc, seemed very off.
I think I will not use anymore sounds until I get a better library.

Dede Kusto

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Man this Game does seem to have a lotof potential but being an open world game, it really needs a walthrough or a hint system for the gamers. An event Trigger guide would also help tremendously.
Yes, true. I will add hint/info buttons on the maps and also a quest log will come. Quest log gonna be a must in the future chapters anyways so...

Reactions: leon02457

Dede Kusto

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
guys do you know if guard duty is important or not ?
There is only one event that you can play for now (talking about 03.1 version). But more will come and I am planning to make it mandatory when I am done with this demo part.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote