JanusParadox

Feb 24, 2020
Well, seems like you should sleep more because the filename of your zip is wrong too: "Algorthm_Of_Life.zip" ;)
What engine are you using? Does the engine support Linux? Yeah, I know that I can use Wine for Windows apps but sometimes the installation needs additional resources such as DotNetXYZ, miscellaneous runtime libraries, codecs for video files, etc.

Try 6 * 7 instead. And that's meaning of life... ;)
We just compiled linux version, check it out:

JanusParadox

Feb 24, 2020
Is this game also centrilized in the Femdom aspect or is more casual? and how much time does this first release last?
a lot of forced fendom, other than it its a good game
It all depends of the choices you make when you reach the Lunar social network If you choose Sado-Maso, there will be be a lot of both male and female domination. Especially in the next sequel.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
UncleVT
I have seen image threads with less pictures - lol
Un111titled.png
The art is a bit different than the usual.
Might be worth checking out - a few updates later.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleVT

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019

Look at this shit.
The fuck is even going on with him?
His stomach is concaved and his arms seem broken

And now its doing some unskippable, uninteractive scene of some chick dancing in the rain in a completely featureless black void. Should make this skippable. Pretty much anything else so far has been

Last edited:

JanusParadox

Feb 24, 2020

Look at this shit.
The fuck is even going on with him?
His stomach is concaved and his arms seem broken
He took too much steroids, growth hormone, Igf1. His body (in the fantasy) is meant to be a parody :-D

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
And it killed me for not taking the femdom choice. Game over. App closed itself. Didn't let me save, either, since escape, right click, mid click, seemingly nothing opens the main menu. And the few times it did randomly open that menu, save didn't work.
Still decent amout of content for such an early release

JanusParadox

Feb 24, 2020
And it killed me for not taking the femdom choice. Game over. App closed itself. Didn't let me save, either, since escape, right click, mid click, seemingly nothing opens the main menu. And the few times it did randomly open that menu, save didn't work.
Still decent amout of content for such an early release
When cursor appears, press "M" to open the Menu. (The game will not allow you to open the menu while a dialogue is on.)

To save the game, enter the menu. First click on one of the empty fields at the top
of your screen, then click "Save."

You can skip watching videos by hitting ESC button on the keyboard
for more details:
And there is also a video tutorial in the menu: "How To Play" that explains everything

Last edited:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Dunno if that rain scene in particular has issues, but it wouldn't let me skip with escape until it was like > 1 min in. It let me escape all others instantly. Just completely ignored me pressing escape.

Jun 8, 2017
took god damn forever to get into the content, honestly, this was only playable because I was watching tv at the same time, need to be able to skip things, and save whenever you want or have autosaves. even just have one of the keyboard button work instead of a mouse click would be nice. I never hit Esc since in a lot of games that just auto quits you.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes