<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
A bit tricky plot and not very clear interface... But can get used to it. Nevertheless, a menu with settings would not hurt, for example to make the music quieter... Otherwise - 3d models, animations, I liked it. And as a fan of femdom, I hope there will be more of it in future, as well as its varieties. Keep it up

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Well what do ya know, another game tagged with sleep sex that actually means it.

Fact you can't use a keyboard is a bit... disappointing.

Story was amusing, animation were pushing the more 'realistic' side of things, and and so long as there's more sleeping chicks to bang in future updates I might consider supporting.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
A bit tricky plot and not very clear interface... But can get used to it. Nevertheless, a menu with settings would not hurt, for example to make the music quieter... Otherwise - 3d models, animations, I liked it. And as a fan of femdom, I hope there will be more of it in future, as well as its varieties. Keep it up
Any good femdom scenes... like footjobs or footdom ? ;)

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
So far not a lot of this... One scene with the goddess in the application when choosing "be my mistress" and one according to the plot with lara croft (aral tforc), both are very short and they do not really belong to these tags:rolleyes: Maybe in the future there will be... Maybe there is something else if you choose different options for actions and answers during the plot, I don't know, chose only those that seemed interesting to me)

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
So far not a lot of this... One scene with the goddess in the application when choosing "be my mistress" and one according to the plot with lara croft (aral tforc), both are very short and they do not really belong to these tags:rolleyes: Maybe in the future there will be... Maybe there is something else if you choose different options for actions and answers during the plot, I don't know, chose only those that seemed interesting to me)
Thanks for the reply... :)

Reactions: <sunrise>

JanusParadox

Feb 24, 2020
Chapter 2 - will consist of 4 different paths with similar but different storylines and different sexual fantasies in each path (sado-maso, anal, oral, incest). Each path will go in separate update. So there will be different files (path) to download in each update. You can skip path which you do not like and it will not affect overall story.

Since most people on Lunar network choose sado-maso path, the first path of chapter 2 will be sado - maso oriented- a lot of femdom and male domination(you can choose one or both). Next path(update) after sado-maso will be decided by the number of people who click on presented offers on Lunar network and preferences of our patrons..

Also next update will have locked content (for patrons only), but you won't be disappointed with content in public release.

Depending on support we get, the faster we can make updates, as creation of the content cost time and a lot of money.

Thank you all for feedback, it is necessary for better development of the game and your satisfaction.

Last edited:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Chapter 2 - will consist of 4 different paths with similar but different storylines and different sexual fantasies in each path (sado-maso, anal, oral, incest). Each path will go in separate update. So there will be 4 different files to download in each update. You can skip path which you do not like and it will not affect overall story.

Since most people on Lunar network choose sado-maso path, the first path of chapter 2 will be sado - maso oriented- a lot of fendom and male domination(you can choose one or both). Next path(update) after sado-maso will be decided by the number of people who click on presented offers on Lunar network and preferences of our patrons..

Also next update will have locked content (for patrons only), but you won't be disappointed with content in public release.

Depending on support we get, the faster we can make updates, as creation of the content cost time and a lot of money.

Thank you all for feedback, they are necessary for better development and your satisfaction.
Looking forward to the next update. ;)

Reactions: JanusParadox

GeorgKantor

Sep 8, 2020
almost no one good animation very good music, main game is just wait and click, first sex scene = half naked girl ask for donate, seconde and last was game over. In my opinion it's more erotic visual novel
"It is better to conceal ignorance than to expose it."

frethed

May 18, 2018
would be great if it didn't have to be full screen, and the fade transition could be 10x faster. (or disableable)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
After I chose not to be selfish, despite Athena telling me to with the warrior heroine, I got a game over in the most dramatic way: I saw "game over" then the game kicked me out to the desktop. Wow, I told myself, this game really wanted me to be selfish! Haha.

Apart from that, I appreciate the seemingly hard work these animations/renders might have cost, notwithstanding the occasional uncanny valley effect it has. I don't really get the story so far, but if I am not wrong, there are stories within stories here, which is good, but the scope is too wide, sadly usually leads to an unfocused game, which gets abandoned after awhile, because its too big. I mean right know, when I was knocked out to the desktop, the story was inside some masturbation app placed in ancient Greece...while the main plot is in a futuristic universe with androids and such.

Last edited:
Reactions: JanusParadox
Jun 12, 2020
"It is better to conceal ignorance than to expose it."
Yeah sure like if you dunno something, stay where you are don't talk and don't learn, so smart my boy.......
Btw don't be triggered cause i like the animation the music but not the gameplay my boy, everyone can have his own opinion you know?

JanusParadox

Feb 24, 2020
After I chose not to be selfish, despite Athena telling me to with the warrior heroine, I got a game over in the most dramatic way: I saw "game over" then the game kicked me out to the desktop. Wow, I told myself, this game really wanted me to be selfish! Haha.

Apart from that, I appreciate the seemingly hard work these animations/renders might have cost, notwithstanding the occasional uncanny valley effect it has. I don't really get the story so far, but if I am not wrong, there are stories within stories here, which is good, but the scope is too wide, sadly usually leads to an unfocused game, which gets abandoned after awhile, because its too big. I mean right know, when I was knocked out to the desktop, the story was inside some masturbation app placed in ancient Greece...while the main plot is in a futuristic universe with androids and such.

Yes there are stories within stories. Thanks for the comment, it made us realize that story can be confusing for some people, in order to avoid confusion you have to follow every sentence carefully. Athena is sending you to meet the creator of the app. The creator of the app will send you on a journey throughout 10 different epochs. Each one you will live as a different character, so you can observe life from 10 different perspectives (to get better understanding of life).

It is not wide as it seems, you just need to carefully read sentences and make the right choices.

If you do not follow story carefully, you will end up with GAME OVER.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes