Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
This is where I found the value but the code for each process will change every time you launch the game so you just have to add a point to a random skill without confirming the change and search for the Cost value in 4 Bytes through each Alice Awakening process until you find the right value.
I thinks any game changes path to the values every start, but 5 processes makes it much harder to track, ahaha

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I guess android version is not possible?
I don't planning to make Android version. Character animations takes too much resources to run, so android version will be unplayable

licuki

Jun 5, 2017
Please, add a way to use the keyboard as a "click" if possible the spacebar. Thank you in advance.

Prinblep

Jun 15, 2019
Are you planning to make finding Alice easier? I am trying to improve relationships with her using the chef buff but I either find her in the kitchen, don't find her after getting the buff, or I get an encounter that doesn't improve relations. I haven't managed to benefit from this chef buff once yet and I am at 10-15 days of trying this. Side note I haven't seen her in the living room once with the exception of day 2 which I assume is a guaranteed encounter?

Reactions: cooldude33

Cvolyp

Aug 8, 2016
Are there any events in the living room and hall? only managed to get in bathroom and kitchen

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
This probably has an answer I missed somewhere even after reading all the posts and what I could find in the game.

Tell me about the warning counter. One place I read mood controls reduction speed, while Acc determines how fast it increases. I figured high is bad, and 0 is good. But I have not found a description on the workings on the warning label anywhere.

I take it there is no way to do more than one nasty thing on the first night, even though there is a limit of three posted?

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes