Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes
Dec 3, 2020
Guys I have a problem, I opened the save file with the notepad and now I cannot open my save because it is to open with the notepad, it is still .save but I can not return it even trying to see the previous versions, HELP!!!!

Lero Ro

Jun 9, 2020
Did anyone happen to know the triggers for the final stream scene in her room and the final scene in the bathroom from behind (turns out I didn't do a scene I thought I already did on this safe)?

Last edited:

banzai123

Aug 9, 2020
This game... its good but that grind just ruined me, played it for 5 hours just to get stuck when she streams and you have to "check it" well bathroom scene got bug so all my efforts went out of window.
After that i decided to push through and try it again cause i might have messed up that but well guess what now i couldnt even watch her stream cause no option appeared so my 10 hours of playing completely wasted.
Next time i will be wiser as many of you here and wait for someone with enough masochistic fetish to play it again and upload it for us...

Last edited:

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
When the game talks about entering Alice's room naked to have her banned...
Is there a way to really do that? Or I'm forced to date the store clerk?

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
Game freezes when you play with her in her room, when you try to unstuck her after rubbing her inner thigh.
Worked without a problem last update.

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
When the game talks about entering Alice's room naked to have her banned...
Is there a way to really do that? Or I'm forced to date the store clerk?
Nah you just go to her room normally after having courage around 40+ if I remember right.

bra809

Oct 8, 2019
Seems like a pretty good game so far, like the art, like the animations, like the characters too. I will say the grind is a LITTLE much at times, since it relies a little too heavily on seemingly really low RNG elements.
My main grievance though is that I can apparently no longer trigger bedroom scenes, and I'm trying to collect all the gallery images. It feels like it's been about 6 in game weeks and I haven't had a single "I'm stuck under the bed" event in that time. Very odd.

Edit: I managed to finally get it to trigger doing the same routine every day for WAY longer than I should have XD Really not sure what was preventing it for a while.
In the 0.4.0 version, the trigger is basically fixed: get enough courage for yourself and relationship, as the hint says, then on the move 4 go to the bathroom and do any action that isn't washing clothes. Then go to the room and you will be able to see the scene. Relationship/courage is needed for more actions.

Reactions: Fox.Mulder

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
So I'm stuck at the beginning after starting a new game. Just a black screen with "You can save manually in main menu" and rel, charisma, and lust + at the bottom

Edit: Nvm I fixed the issue.

How to fix it: You got to delete your old save if you played earlier version. "Clear Save" in main menu, click on it I think 3 or 4 times. It will pop up on top, left and right. Make sure to click on it then it should be grey colored. After that, start a new game.

Last edited:
Reactions: moi69

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Did this guys other 2 games ever show up anywhere? Unless I'm dumb I can't find them, or maybe they're undeveloped as of yet I'm not sure.

I was struggling to get new things to start happening but I figured that bit out, then one of the massage scenes broke lol. All the clickable options like touch or quit vanished and there's no fix aside from reloading the game it seems like. :(

Last edited:

thdow23ne

Oct 9, 2017
Did this guys other 2 games ever show up anywhere? Unless I'm dumb I can't find them, or maybe they're undeveloped as of yet I'm not sure.

I was struggling to get new things to start happening but I figured that bit out, then one of the massage scenes broke lol. All the clickable options like touch or quit vanished and there's no fix aside from reloading the game it seems like. :(
one of their other games comes with this one under the add folder

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
one of their other games comes with this one under the add folder
Oh yeah I forgot about that one. I was thinking about the two on their patreon, I saw them linked earlier in the thread and was curious if they were out.

Oh also, does that message about 0.4.1 mean that that particular step isn't in the game yet, or is that THE final step? I'm assuming the visiting her room in the evening isn't in the game yet because I've tried like 10+ times and it hasn't happened. Just seems weird to include the guide but not the actual event lol.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 50 Votes