Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes
Nov 1, 2018
Oh my god... I never saw someone to wrote that big guide. I'm really appreciate it and really confused by this. If it's not hard to do, can you tell what will be better to change, what to add etc. for your opinion? Thanks!
I can't increase the relationship as of each time I do, it puts me staring at her ass or she doesn't spawn in... because of that, I can't progress

shadow

Dec 4, 2016
hey guys, kinda stuck on the part where you gotta make her more "lustful" for the school uniform. lust is on 40, relation is at 65 and chastity is at 47 but quest isnt progressing :(. Done the night even a bunch of times but still no progression. anyone know what I gotta do?

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
This is driving me insane... The whole go to bathroom move 4 then check her stream for the swimsuit simply does nothing. I've watched her stream over 30 times now and the game won't progress.

Qthe83niners

Mar 5, 2019
hey guys, kinda stuck on the part where you gotta make her more "lustful" for the school uniform. lust is on 40, relation is at 65 and chastity is at 47 but quest isnt progressing :(. Done the night even a bunch of times but still no progression. anyone know what I gotta do?
Do Laundry in Bathroom, Watch tv together in livingroom, wash dishes in kitchen, to raise stats if that hasn't been changed

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
For the love of god... This dev is a joke!

He's made it a condition that you have to see her soaking in the bathtub at least once before the swimsuit stream triggers. What a douche. Seeing her in the bath on move 5 is RNG and odds are low, what a scummy move. Seeing her in the bath isn't even a quest... It's just dumbluck if you happen to come across it.

Vermoth

Nov 10, 2017
If you're going to force a fresh start every update you could at least implement a cheat to trivialize the grind. Better yet just take the rng out entirely. Even games that don't force a new save have a way to revisit scenes or minimize grind.

Majora'rock

May 4, 2018
thi is stupid..game stuck. her stats are lust:40 relation:55 chasity:35.... i cant view her stream after the first time...stuck on quest "raise her lust ...but i dont know how" i thought my mistake was the above mentioned bathtub scene,, which i never saw. i played till i got it. and it still wont trigger swimsuit event. i cant see any streams at all..ive checked every room over and over to see if ive missed other scenes that act as triggers and i just dont see anymore...the only scene i havent done is when she gets stuck in that yoga postion and u have option to fuck..thats only thing i havent done. can anybody help?
EDit: holy fuck: all i had to do was click on her room in the morning...and she asks to check her stream again...thats it...how would i know that? shes not in her room in morning..kitchen only...why would i go to her room....this is dumb quest system. and what the heck are the points for?

Last edited:

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
The developer of this buggy game is a joke, the guy didn't even finish the previous one and created this one that makes the player lose hours and hours, and as if it weren't enough it forces the player to play from the beginning ... and the guy still has courage to ask for money for it. lmao. View attachment 932478
Dude, just grab yourself a full save (even a cheated one) and you won't loose any hours to play it from the beginning...

Reactions: Grimmiger

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
So, I will wait for next update and check, as I had deleted the previous version some time back, so I want to test, if the game continues stupid when there is a new update and you need to start from 0 then it is not worth it, especially because the grind is a pain, it is enjoyable the first time, but I have gone through... 6 updates? Every time a new game comes out the numbers go haywire, and they are not fixed, the XP points are 99999999999999 and the materials are also "maxed" but you cannot do anything, so the save needs to be deleted and start the game from scratch, once more and I will remove my pledge in patreon...

Now other bad things, IDK if the creator reads the comments, but... If you want send me the script and I will fix it, there are a lot of things where the english syntax is wrong or they just sound... silly, like the way a 5 years old would talk, I get it that you speak russian and english is your second language, but geez, as I said I can proof read if you want

Second point, the instructions, this comes in part from the previous point, the instructions are not good at all, I came to a point where you get to loose all the relationship points yet again (Yay, because we enjoy grinding for them SO FUCKING MUCH) and the instructions state that you "need to go talk to her in the kitchen right before she goes to the living room" and that's it

I have gone to the kitchen every move, both cooking and searching for items, and never get the conversation
I have gone to the living room every move and watched tv and checked for items, no convo
I have alternated 1-kitchen 2-living room 3-k 4-LR 5-K and nothing
I have tried washing dishes on every possible time and nothing

if anyone knows what to do there I'd appreciate it

If not, it is either broken, or the instructions are wrong, it is ok to just give a hint, but be more accurate
You are doing nothing wrong it's just that is a rng event normally you got it on movement 1 of the day but because is all rng you have to keep trying it is so bad and frustating i know i had to keep trying for 20 days in game to trigger the bathroom one and also before even attempting the bathroom one i had already 100 relationship with alice.

Edit: Also if you already triggered one the 3 new events of the day you can't trigger a second one that day. I triggered the events on this movements: kitchen event on movement 1, living room event on movement 3 and bathroom event on movement 5

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
I know people love to *grind* in a H game, but i never thought dev would take that literally that they would apply RNG to the actual grind. And to make it worse dev even make save untransferable when a new version is released... I honestly kinda shocked that people still play this game at this point with the horrible mechanic even when the limited cheat mode is added.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I know people love to *grind* in a H game, but i never thought dev would take that literally that they would apply RNG to the actual grind. And to make it worse dev even make save untransferable when a new version is released... I honestly kinda shocked that people still play this game at this point with the horrible mechanic even when the limited cheat mode is added.
My guess is, this is a secret SM feature.

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes