Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Vale13

Jan 8, 2019
silly question, how are you checking it?
Im having the same problem.
Im clicking the "check Alice Stream" in the top of the screen in your room. Her stream opens up but ive gone through all of the iterations more than twice each.

hiru16

Dec 31, 2019
It happens to you? when you meet alice anywhere in the house, the dialogue is omitted and everything remains black and only the music is heard

speedballz

Jul 4, 2017
i got my ninroot by searching for rare items in the storage using all increase buffs and chancce to find items +colector

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
For the 0.40 I'm confused, I have to start from the beggening all over again ?
A full save available ?

bamboomrunescape

Donor
Dec 25, 2019
So does anyone have a solution to the issue where when you check her stream, the quest doesn't advance? I'm on that part and I have been checking it over and over and nothing new is happening. I'm maxed stats and maxed her stats. Whats going on here?

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
So does anyone have a solution to the issue where when you check her stream, the quest doesn't advance? I'm on that part and I have been checking it over and over and nothing new is happening. I'm maxed stats and maxed her stats. Whats going on here?
OK, I found this in a previous post, and it works, when you start checking the streams she will say that they want her to get on her school uniform or something like that, you need to check the hall during the daytime, and the schoolgirl will knock and you will get a boner from seeing her in the school uniform, and Alice will be jealous, then she will actually change to her uniform for the stream and you will masturbate, after that you will get the mission where it says about something else happening, check the stream once more and she will get mad when you don't masturbate, next day you need to go to the bathroom on move 4 and then check the stream on move 5 and she will wear the swimming suit and you will start masturbating but she will stop the stream, then the instructions are not as bad until.... check my next post

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
So, I will wait for next update and check, as I had deleted the previous version some time back, so I want to test, if the game continues stupid when there is a new update and you need to start from 0 then it is not worth it, especially because the grind is a pain, it is enjoyable the first time, but I have gone through... 6 updates? Every time a new game comes out the numbers go haywire, and they are not fixed, the XP points are 99999999999999 and the materials are also "maxed" but you cannot do anything, so the save needs to be deleted and start the game from scratch, once more and I will remove my pledge in patreon...

Now other bad things, IDK if the creator reads the comments, but... If you want send me the script and I will fix it, there are a lot of things where the english syntax is wrong or they just sound... silly, like the way a 5 years old would talk, I get it that you speak russian and english is your second language, but geez, as I said I can proof read if you want

Second point, the instructions, this comes in part from the previous point, the instructions are not good at all, I came to a point where you get to loose all the relationship points yet again (Yay, because we enjoy grinding for them SO FUCKING MUCH) and the instructions state that you "need to go talk to her in the kitchen right before she goes to the living room" and that's it

I have gone to the kitchen every move, both cooking and searching for items, and never get the conversation
I have gone to the living room every move and watched tv and checked for items, no convo
I have alternated 1-kitchen 2-living room 3-k 4-LR 5-K and nothing
I have tried washing dishes on every possible time and nothing

if anyone knows what to do there I'd appreciate it

If not, it is either broken, or the instructions are wrong, it is ok to just give a hint, but be more accurate

Volvano1801

Jun 27, 2019
Is there enough new content from 0.39 to justify another play through since saves aren't reusable?
I mean, i dont think its really worth it for all the grind you have to do, maybe im missing something but as far as i went, theres only 1 new scene of blowjob when shes asleep and 2 more interactive scenes when you can touch her

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 50 Votes