Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
oh please can someone share a compat save on the start of 4.0? I cant stand starting all over again and again...

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Ok so. My dream changes to this.
Show the chances of getting items. Like give us the ratios please. Let us know what we are adjusting and what the likely hood of getting something is. When I take an action, don't send me back to the bedroom, just reload the room again, and if Alice joins us in that room, let us DECIDE if we want to interact with her, not force us to. Let our stats effect no night visits. Like at a certain level of bravery/guts, we can fight against Alice stealing the new item we spent forever to rng. Give us a chance to use items just before visit. Not during the last moment, but like, instead of putting us at a blackscreen with "visit or not", put us in the bedroom with the options there.

ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
How to cheat your stats, if it is possible? Thx for help
you can use a memory editor, it's a bit clunky (and you have to find the xp points in one of the sub parts of the program)... other than that; wait for the fixed version with cheat mode.

Oct 8, 2017
:love:this update is incredible, I loved it so much .. alice's new streak is fantastic, and these scenes are very good and open more possibilities for the next updates!
so far I got the new scenes from the kitchen, bathroom, and living room ... so what ... does anyone know if in this update to complete this quest

Capturar.PNG

Last edited:

Shallowrat

Dec 4, 2019
I feel like the new item system needs some tweaking. Pull rates on Unique items are abysmally low, to the point where I have spent 3 days doing nothing but getting the 10% perk for junk and searching for uniques with nothing to show for it. I get that they're powerful, but 3 days with no actual progress means they're simply not worth the time investment.

Reactions: Guz89

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
yeah, I've been using cheat engine every new version to quicken the pace, but this time I can't seem to lock onto the values. And there are even 8 processes instead of the usual 4. Welp.

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes