Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
Can you tell me how you trigger that quest? I'm still checking the stream from time to time, other than calling me out for not wanking, the school uniform and getting bored, I've not seen any other event. BTW, I'm 100/100/1 and >50 on everything but AP for stats.
for one of the stream events you need to use nirnroot you will see alice with i think is a bra with a cat face in the middle where you can see her tits and for the swimsuit i just really got it random.
I would like to tell you how to get the swimsuit but literally no idea

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Can you tell me how you trigger that quest? I'm still checking the stream from time to time, other than calling me out for not wanking, the school uniform and getting bored, I've not seen any other event. BTW, I'm 100/100/1 and >50 on everything but AP for stats.
IRC, after watching her stream several times, MC wants to get a blowjob from her. He has an idea to go to Alice's room to do some stuff, then night time you visit her and get your blowjob. But she wakes up during it and gets angry at you, so you need to talk to her to apologize or something.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
I don't know if anyone had the same problem but my game just remained the role of the Sister... from "Sister" it became "Sister222" can I change it somehow without going trough the start?
Yes, mine went to Sister2 lol, seriously, if the dev does not get his sht together he lost a patreon :p

Beru-kun

Jun 4, 2017
So I am on the quest/step where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and after that I met her in the kitchen. Now it says to find her in the living room before she goes to the hall, but I've gone like 10 days of doing nothing but going to the living room, and nothing triggers... do I need a certain relationship/lust/chastity?

This spoiler is my current stats
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Move 1 kitchen , Move 3 Living room, then your new quest will be: go to the town to get lotion with will take a week of waiting :c
and thats where i stop coz its says that you need to go now to her room in the afternoon to give her a massage but it also says that v0.4.0 ends there :/
So yea in my opinion the game has good art but the hints given can missguide you.

ahegaolover34

Nov 16, 2020
I'm stuck at this point... I click on HELP HER but I just have a black screen with music in background... I only can close the game...
Capture.PNG

uc06

Sep 9, 2017
can i get some help with this, i have done and clicked everything that is possible clickable but nothing happens 1607531471883.png

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Ok so first off, I spent so many days trying to get the bathroom interaction (the new one like in the kitchen, living room where she is interactable). Never showed up so I just went to town got lotion came back "use it in her room"

1607538343137.png

Idk how many fucking days, combination of things per room and etc. I've done but she still will not show up in her room in the evening to be lotioned up.

Creator, there is rng/grindy, then there is this. It's boring. Because load time transitions are slow and all around things as a whole take too long because other events coincidence and stifle the ability to progress

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Ok so first off, I spent so many days trying to get the bathroom interaction (the new one like in the kitchen, living room where she is interactable). Never showed up so I just went to town got lotion came back "use it in her room"

View attachment 935801

Idk how many fucking days, combination of things per room and etc. I've done but she still will not show up in her room in the evening to be lotioned up.

Creator, there is rng/grindy, then there is this. It's boring. Because load time transitions are slow and all around things as a whole take too long because other events coincidence and stifle the ability to progress
For bathroom I skip to move 5 then go to bath and rince repeat until I get it.

You've hit the dead end for this version, there's no more content, you missed a little text below "Just have to ..."

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
For bathroom I skip to move 5 then go to bath and rince repeat until I get it.

You've hit the dead end for this version, there's no more content, you missed a little text below "Just have to ..."
So you're saying, go to the bathroom leave, bathroom leave, bathroom leave, etc. Until she shows up? (cause that's a testament to how dumb the rng is and how slow transition is between rooms) it doesn't have to be a new day? And that there's no ACTUAL lotion rubbing even though it's the next quest before the "end of content" disclaimer... Wording would imply you get to do lotion then no more content

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
So you're saying, go to the bathroom leave, bathroom leave, bathroom leave, etc. Until she shows up? (cause that's a testament to how dumb the rng is and how slow transition is between rooms) it doesn't have to be a new day? And that there's no ACTUAL lotion rubbing even though it's the next quest before the "end of content" disclaimer... Wording would imply you get to do lotion then no more content
Nope you have to end the day if you didn't trigger the event, and yes, the rng in the game is totally dumb. It's manufactured difficulty that gives absolutely no joy to go through.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Nope you have to end the day if you didn't trigger the event, and yes, the rng in the game is totally dumb. It's manufactured difficulty that gives absolutely no joy to go through.
Okay last thing. So there IS NO lotion scene with the new stuff. and are you able to "re-find" her in kitchen/bathroom for touching if you already saw them before getting the lotion?

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Okay last thing. So there IS NO lotion scene with the new stuff. and are you able to "re-find" her in kitchen/bathroom for touching if you already saw them before getting the lotion?
Yes the event in kitchen, living room and bathroom are still there when you reach the end content. As note, you can only trigger these event once per day, if you got the kitchen event, you need to end the day to get other events.

EDIT : And yes there's no lotion scene, there's no mention of that scene in the changelog (only the 3 events plus night blowjob are the new scenes)

Reactions: shintopu

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019

View attachment 935801

It is not yet implented, but for sure in the next update...so we must wait

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes