Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
God I hate this game so F'ing much, but the art and dialogue are great

The intentional grind, the intentional slow paced garbage, the intentional heavier punishments with slow growth, the intentional pointless RNG, the garbage of needing to see the exact same grindy crap twice to be able to properly interact

It's like can we have a better developer with this GOD TIER artist
To be fair SJ has admitted to not having any experience developing a game, and unlike the first versions, this game has come a long way imo
Yes the animation (and art design) is top notch. Agreed (y)
Here's the thing: SJ has also stated as early as 4.1 the game will be LESS RNG. Was mentioned here (edit)
It's coming. Be patient :cool:

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Seeing as I now know some people have at least looked at the guide I posted, any suggestions for cleaning it up, and should I add a section on Gallery hunting?

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
There was notes in my comment
" The intentional grind, the intentional slow paced garbage, the intentional heavier punishments with slow growth, the intentional pointless RNG, the garbage of needing to see the exact same grindy crap twice to be able to properly interact "

Matter of fact my entire comment is notes
"It wasn't game sucks, GG"
I pointed out the specific reasons I'm complaining.

Gaining Relationship at 1~2 per day, but doing anything and losing 10 is not fun gameplay
Oh, but there's an item that gives you a random % chance of not losing that 10, Gotta love RNG

Loot box? Nothing, Loot Box? Nothing, Loot Box? Nothing
RIVETING
What's up. I'm reading every comment in this thread, even if I'm not showing myself here. Can you describe EVERYTHING you think I should change or fix, and explain it in DETAIL, without any hate and vagueness. Will be happy to read it all.

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
What's up. I'm reading every comment in this thread, even if I'm not showing myself here. Can you describe EVERYTHING you think I should change or fix, and explain it in DETAIL, without any hate and vagueness. Will be happy to read it all.
Sorry, I came on early with an insane amount of frustration from playing for an hour doing literally kitchen > dishes > skip > check rel > repeat to get her Rel up
(using the buffs and items to increase this rate of growth), got her up to like high 30, then it reset back to 25... If she's locked at 25 because of Quest reasons, there should be more info that that is what's happening, or actually lock it and don't allow us to go beyond it just for it to reset.

As far as Search for items, why not use a more basic priority system?
Common Items have 50 priority
Rare have 20 priority
Epics have 5 priority

If you have 5 of each, that's 375 in the pool, with commons being 66%, Rare being 26%, Epics being 6%. If you increase the priority by flat values, so let's say +5 each. (55/25/10), the probability shifts to 61%/27%/11%. You could even re-add the current 'choose your rarity' after some you reach some high stat, and it has the specific effect of adding say +20 to the specific rarity group... Of course, this is just 1 suggestion, and probably not even close to the best option, but like it would at least feel better than repeatedly searching for nothing.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Hey Stickjump, happy to give feedback.

Besides the suggestions/Bugs I have listed in the Guide I posted above (and will be working on more as updates come in, plus adding other sections, gallery hunt section soon...ish, gotta find them myself lol)

I think the Upgrade system is fine as it is... but certainly could be expanded upon, as I am assuming you have some plans for future content I wont say to overhaul it completely, but with the game at its current point, you do not need more then 40-50 points for each section to experience the full range of what can be done (to date, I am assuming that later updates will have higher point requirements, but also give more points to reach those requirements)

I'm personally hoping you expand upon the outdoor events in terms of things to do (shopping, jogging, visiting other places etc) at some point, and the possibility of 2 other girls is definitely interesting (threesome/harem?).

The loot box system is... functional, but in its current form very frustrating, may I suggest a progression system? lose the boxes, add a luck stat, more points in it, more chance for higher tier rewards or double loot, luck could even be used as a factor for any minigames or such that get added to the game (strip poker/blackjack/whatever, with item prizes maybe?)

In game Money is mentioned, but never seen or used, this could possibly be explored if you feel it fits into the narrative, for example, while Alice does streaming (and appears to be making a nice bit of $£), the players char seems to be a jobless shutin, so perhaps that could be explored at some point.

oh... so many possibilities... I am REALLY looking forward to how this goes, and If any of my suggestions have merit, please use or discard them as wanted.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Crim, can I suggest doing this : Kitchen, get chef buff. kitchen, do dishes, kitchen, look for items (really just event hunting) Kitchen again, then on last move living room and play "whats in the box" and hope you lose for Alice All improve... if you win... eh, free points

Reactions: StickJump

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Crim, can I suggest doing this : Kitchen, get chef buff. kitchen, do dishes, kitchen, look for items (really just event hunting) Kitchen again, then on last move living room and play "whats in the box" and hope you lose for Alice All improve... if you win... eh, free points
I used the item to get the Chef buff, and after winning In the Box like 6x in a row I stopped using it.

AsTr

Nov 29, 2017
idk if its frozen or not but. i got the event of her being stuck in her room and everytime i press help her it just cuts to black screen indefinitely. does anyone know why?

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Hey StickJump,

I'm been enjoying the game, but do have some issues and suggestions.

The first, is in regards to the events like the one in the kitchen where you see Alice's ass, while she's drinking water. The first time you trigger scene only once one move 0, you can't do anything more, but if it triggers again on move 2, then you get the options to slap, grope, thigh job, or leave her be. Why is it like that? It feels unnecessary and, given the RNG nature of the events it's annoying having to trigger the scene twice per day in order to get the options to show up. Its the same for the similar events in the hall and bathroom. It would be better to have the additional options for those events appear the first time once Alice and the MC's stats are high enough?

The second I is a long suggest regarding Alice's Moods. It's a nice idea, but doesn't feel like its really being used. So how about expanding it. Have it be visible along with her other states at the top of the screen. Her mood could change how she responds to the MCs actions. For example, if Alice is feeling irritated sexual actions could have a negative effect. Whereas if she's feeling aroused, she'll be more open to them and it could unlock follow-up actions. Groping/rubbing her ass or crotch, can lead to fingering her, which can lead to a choice to either fuck her, or continue to finger her to orgasm and get a blow job as a reward.

I would also suggest possibly having Alice's mood shift depending on the MC's actions during events, and make possible to trigger different events. For example, if its move 2 and Alice is aroused, depending on her stats the MC may have a chance to catch/spy on her openly masturbating in the living room, and maybe even be able to join her; or quietly fingering herself in her room, trying and hoping to avoid his attention. If she orgasms, then her mood will shift to relaxed/warmed. However, if her relations stat isn't high enough and she catches the MC watching or he interrupts her, then her mood with shift to irritated.

During night events, touching her when she's irritated could always have a chance of instantly waking her up, regardless of the warning counter, and that chance could increase depending on where she's touched. Her head would be the safest, but would change her mood the slowest. While, her pussy would have the greatest risk, but will also be the fastest way to change her mood to warmed/relaxed. If she wakes up in an irritated state, the stats loss should be severe, may be cost you points. However, the potential point gain, could be 3x the normal amount, making the risk worth it. Now if she's aroused and the relations stat high enough, the MC may find her masturbating, and may demand/invite him to fuck her. There could even be a chance that if he doesn't visit her, she'll visit him and wake him up for a night fuck.

Last edited:

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
You need to see the bathing suit livestream, which is unlocked from seeing her naked in the bath, which can happen randomly on move 4/5 when she has a chance to be in the bath. There are some "storyline" spoilers in the rest of the solution, so...
Actually, as it turns out, the random event, where she asks you if she can bathe first when you go into the bathroom to have a bath is the real trigger.

Moves 4 and 5, the for the bath sex scene. I got the bath sex first but couldn't get the stream, but once I got the event where she asked to be the one to bathe first, on Move 2 in my case, I got the stream immediately. The game tells you where she is, but it also doesn't tell you she can also show up anywhere else for a random event that you might need to progress further.

I have a really big issue with the hint system of this game, especially considering that all events, including the fucking main events, are all RNG. Finding the "ask to bath first" scene was a pain in the fucking neck. And some hints, like "Alice goes into the living room before the hall" is not very precise because Move 3, where Alice is in both Living Room and Hall, directly conflicts with Move 2, where she is ONLY in the Living Room. And yet Move 3 is where the event happens? This needs improvement.

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Actually, as it turns out, the random event, where she asks you if she can bathe first when you go into the bathroom to have a bath is the real trigger.

It's not limited to Move 4/5, the bath sex scene that you might think. I got the bath creampie first but couldn't get the stream, but once I got the event where she asked to be the one to bathe first, on Move 2 in my case, I got the stream immediately. The game tells you where she is, but it also doesn't tell you she can also show up anywhere else for a random event that you might need to progress further.

I have a really big issue with the hint system of this game, especially considering that all events, including the fucking main events, are all RNG. Finding the "ask to bath first" scene was a pain in the fucking neck. And some hints, like "Alice goes into the living room before the hall" is not very precise because Move 3, where Alice is in both Living Room and Hall, directly conflicts with Move 2, where she is ONLY in the Living Room. And yet Move 3 is where the event happens? This needs improvement.
The way I inferred the alice movements, on the map screen, if it says she is in 1 of 2 locations, i consider that a "in transit" movement and that she can be found in both (for a visual reference, consider someone standing halfway through a door, which room are they in?)

In my guide above, I put a suggestion for StickJump regarding the map and events, but I also know it takes time and effort to design/code and implement such things, and for a work in progress, I think SJ is doing an amazing job (moreso if it is a one person operation)

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
The way I inferred the alice movements, on the map screen, if it says she is in 1 of 2 locations, i consider that a "in transit" movement and that she can be found in both (for a visual reference, consider someone standing halfway through a door, which room are they in?)

In my guide above, I put a suggestion for StickJump regarding the map and events, but I also know it takes time and effort to design/code and implement such things, and for a work in progress, I think SJ is doing an amazing job (moreso if it is a one person operation)
Yeah I can understand that, for what it is as an RNG fueled mess, the game is pretty good, I just wish it was a bit more clear cut and had more concise hints as to what to do, instead of making us go detective mode to mix every combo of events that we can to find which scene. Who the heck remembers that you need to visit her in the bathroom before going into her room to have sex with her for example?

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
This game would be even more awesome if it didn't take 5 seconds to move to a room and back.

Even so, the RNG is insane, is there a way to unlock the gallery?

While it's not certain. The chance of events is increased if you go to the same place twice. For example, visit bathroom during slots 4 and 5 and you'll likely see a scene. But places like sister's room. I still haven't unlocked that scene.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Yeah I can understand that, for what it is as an RNG fueled mess, the game is pretty good, I just wish it was a bit more clear cut and had more concise hints as to what to do, instead of making us go detective mode to mix every combo of events that we can to find which scene. Who the heck remembers that you need to visit her in the bathroom before going into her room to have sex with her for example?
I hear you man. In version 3.8 I typed a whole bunch of notes for each move. Stacked up so much notes I almost have enough for a Walkthrough guide. Still use it to this day. Makes things less stressful for me :cool:
Yeah that scene bothers me a bit. I mean you have to choose which sex scene to have with Alice on Move 5: bathroom or her room? Err...would be nice to have both on the same day. Just saying

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
i would say that we really need to be able to see your stats with alice in any moment not just by going on the night to see her or by trying to encounter her in those new events you put in this update because is really frustating specially in the begining to check every night because at that moment that is the only way to check her stats.

Other point i would like to add is the same as one already posted that why the hell do we need to encounter alice 2 times in the kitchen to actually try to grope/slash/ etc instead of just when you encounter her the first time.

Also i would say that it would be good to expand on those animations like when you encounter her in the kitchen even if you have high relationship with her just by doing any of the options it just look you out of that event maybe you could make that we can still choose those others options without taking us out of the event because it is really frustating to yeah i just choose that option if i want to see another one i have to repeat the same sequence of skiping a day or using the watch to reset the moves and rewatch the entire dialog just to see the other options.Also when i mean expand on those animations i mean like finish the actual options because yeah you can grind against her or get a thighjob but you always end the event before.

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
There was notes in my comment
" The intentional grind, the intentional slow paced garbage, the intentional heavier punishments with slow growth, the intentional pointless RNG, the garbage of needing to see the exact same grindy crap twice to be able to properly interact "

Matter of fact my entire comment is notes
"It wasn't game sucks, GG"
I pointed out the specific reasons I'm complaining.

Gaining Relationship at 1~2 per day, but doing anything and losing 10 is not fun gameplay
Oh, but there's an item that gives you a random % chance of not losing that 10, Gotta love RNG

Loot box? Nothing, Loot Box? Nothing, Loot Box? Nothing
RIVETING
yeah it's actually pretty bad but i also discovered that if you use the cheat mode or just edit the save to get the items you can get more relationship in the day the same for lust and for chasity you just have to spam the watch to reset to 0 moves and trying to encounter alice as much as possible if you want to not lose relatonship just use the pheromones and other items for example the items that give more percentaje to your buff like the chef that way you get like 6~8 per day or maybe and that just on relationship if you want to lower her chasity event like when she is in the kitchen counter can be spamed the same day a lot with the watch and lower a lot the chasity without having a stroke

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes