Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I, also, get a black unpassable screen when I go to help the girl get unstuck.
can be resolved via a combination of mouse clicks and pressing space and ctrl, known issue. just mash the keys/mouse until it "unsticks", amusingly, helping her black screens, but feeling her up/sex doesn't...

Autumnbdv

Dec 19, 2018
Do we have something like cheat code or cheat mode?

Because backfire in this game is fuckin insane. I even have warning meter now and when I got 95 pts I somehave triggered awakening again.

I fuckin hate grind

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Do we have something like cheat code or cheat mode?

Because backfire in this game is fuckin insane. I even have warning meter now and when I got 95 pts I somehave triggered awakening again.

I fuckin hate grind
Read back a few pages

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Are there any similar games? I don't now why but, even with this rng bullshit and bugs i kinda liked the game.. especially some Alice animations XD

thien ngoc

Mar 28, 2019
How to play the game? My screen was like this for an hour loading the version 0.4.0 when it only took a minute for version 0.3.8
nw.js 12_24_2020 8_15_27 AM.png

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone
i hope everyone get better RNG when getting gifts

carboy98

Oct 27, 2017
Couple of bugs I have encountered that I had to close the game to solve:

1. The scene where Alice gets stuck in her room has a chance that the text won't have the pink textbox around it. If that happens, when the scene fades to black when you are done, the rest of the scene doesn't show up.

2. The scene where you can touch Alice has an issue where the buttons to touch, talk, etc. can randomly vanish when you click on a body part that you can touch.

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
After the got stuck event, I need to raise Alice's relationship... But I'm stuck at 30 rel, 35 lust, and 50 cha. Anyone know what I need to do next?

edit: nvm, I'm a massive idiot. Got the bathroom event, and finally able to check her stream

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Does anyone have an early save when alice fall in bathroom
either before or after is fine

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
fall in bathroom? Which scene r u talking about exactly?
When she ask to find her phone in bathroom then mc jerkoff in bathroom then she comes in and fall and swallow mc dick

Edit: any save file before she ask to go to town

Last edited:

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
When she ask to find her phone in bathroom then mc jerkoff in bathroom then she comes in and fall and swallow mc dick

Edit: any save file before she ask to go to town
Wait what? I didn't know there was this scene, btw how do you trigger it? Thx for help! :):WaitWhat:

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Wait what? I didn't know there was this scene, btw how do you trigger it? Thx for help! :):WaitWhat:
If you have enough rel/lust and there is a hint saying "i should ask alice if she needs help with something"(not exactly but something like this) go to living room and see if scene is triggered or not

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes