Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
If you have enough rel/lust and there is a hint saying "i should ask alice if she needs help with something"(not exactly but something like this) go to living room and see if scene is triggered or not
Oh okay thx dude!

praexin

May 24, 2018
anyone elses alice stats stuck at 5/5/95? no matter what i do they dont go up. never cheated or anything but i did get caught at night some times and the stats can go below 5 but not above

Reactions: 4Finger

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
anyone elses alice stats stuck at 5/5/95? no matter what i do they dont go up. never cheated or anything but i did get caught at night some times and the stats can go below 5 but not above
Alices stats are gated by quests/story, these can be found at bottom of screen in the player characters bedroom (blue tabs)

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
can be modify the stats/items of the game?
Yes you need to open your save file with notepad++ and search for specifics number to change the stats and number of items. Some pages before a good samaritan put all the codes to change the stats and the number of items just search.

praexin

May 24, 2018
This Rng is dumb im at the end of the current story with stats pretty much maxed out with 10 hours of playing and 3 of those hours have been spent trying to get the final bathroom scenes / living room scenes and the evening bedroom scenes and i cant for the life of me get them to trigger despite having all the req's to get them. 100 "days" of trying and only got a single scene from two of them and theres 3 each at least in the gallery. Am i bugged or is this just some massive horseshit rng that im encountering?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
oh god yes i just hope that it have more content.
:p

elimination of RNG (except loot boxes), continuation of the story, a new character (the landlady) and possibly events for her and maybe a item shop.

cant wait myself, even if I do have to redo my guide :p

Gido

Sep 22, 2018

elimination of RNG (except loot boxes), continuation of the story, a new character (the landlady) and possibly events for her and maybe a item shop.

at least for me i will use my save or at least try because if i can't that would be the 5 time i have to start all over again i'm now at the point that i literally skip every single dialog i don't care if they are parts of the new update or not

joh

Aug 20, 2017
i need help i click the cheat mode but dont know how to use it can someone help me please

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
I don't want to disapoint you guys, but we'll have to wait more times because the version that will be
released it's the dev build and not the stable one soo...we won't have it before 1 or 2 weeks like all the preveious version if I'm
correct. :confused::HideThePain:
So not for today saddly...:FacePalm:

Reactions: Ed B

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017

Chances are...Prior saves won't work when new version is released as well. The elimination of RNG will probably make it so you'll have to start over again

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Who said that update will be released in January or February? Me? I don't think so, then why someone tells thing that he don't know about? Why someone tells that saves won't work in new update? I don't remember that I said something like that. Also why people telling that almost all events have RNG factor? There are around 30+ events that are not connected to the story and maybe 3-4 have some RNG to happen. In 0.4.1 even less. Some of you guys telling things you don't know about and just spreading aversion to the game because of that. Of course you can say anything you want, but it's just... Well, huh. Hope you'll at least like 0.4.1 update, because I don't sleep nights right before New Year eve just to make everyone happy and pleased with my work.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Who said that update will be released in January or February? Me? I don't think so, then why someone tells thing that he don't know about? Why someone tells that saves won't work in new update? I don't remember that I said something like that. Also why people telling that almost all events have RNG factor? There are around 30+ events that are not connected to the story and maybe 3-4 have some RNG to happen. In 0.4.1 even less. Some of you guys telling things you don't know about and just spreading aversion to the game because of that. Of course you can say anything you want, but it's just... Well, huh. Hope you'll at least like 0.4.1 update, because I don't sleep nights right before New Year eve just to make everyone happy and pleased with my work.
Not complaining about your work at all. Just holding off on version out now until new one comes out so not playing over again. I wait every other update for any game so it's not a quick play through. Should notice that some of us enjoy playing this game and others you have brought out with no requests for saves or cheats and we don't wonder when next is coming out...When it does, it does

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 50 Votes