Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
You're going to be seeing the save questions all the time...People don't know how to look or play through the game to make their own
yeah i have seen a lot of complains for the grind too but i mean it's true the grind especially without cheats or editing the save is pretty insane

narumien

Jan 4, 2019
I've been looking on this game since March, and i loved every updates :)
To me, at this point the game is starting to be pretty good. The RNG and grind might be frustating, but without it in just one hour you will have seen everything ... This system need improvements to feel a soft progression.
Honestly, i've never play the game in the legit way. My save get rekt a lot to increase stats ( mostly due to save incomptability ) ... In any case the game art is insane so big thumb up to stickjump.

Only one thing : ninroot night scene, for the love of god make something ! Make a follow up !

• Haha
Reactions: MKTC and Ed B

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
yeah i have seen a lot of complains for the grind too but i mean it's true the grind especially without cheats or editing the save is pretty insane
What I'm wondering is that if Dev is making changes to the game structure for next update, will prior saves be able to work or not. If not then might as well wait for next update instead of starting all over again

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
What I'm wondering is that if Dev is making changes to the game structure for next update, will prior saves be able to work or not. If not then might as well wait for next update instead of starting all over again
From what I have read on SJs Patreon, RNG is going to change, however, Save compatibility is in the air, but based on previous posts here... may want to wait a bit

I don't know why, but this version of the game has very slow transitions when changing room :(
This is a known thing, and hopefully will be resolved at some point

Reactions: ChirzSenpai

Milftoon helps

May 23, 2018
OK, I found this in a previous post, and it works, when you start checking the streams she will say that they want her to get on her school uniform or something like that, you need to check the hall during the daytime, and the schoolgirl will knock and you will get a boner from seeing her in the school uniform, and Alice will be jealous, then she will actually change to her uniform for the stream and you will masturbate, after that you will get the mission where it says about something else happening, check the stream once more and she will get mad when you don't masturbate, next day you need to go to the bathroom on move 4 and then check the stream on move 5 and she will wear the swimming suit and you will start masturbating but she will stop the stream, then the instructions are not as bad until.... check my next post
Bro this is not working for me WTF lust and rel is at 100 and cha is at 46 all i get in the bathroom is the freaking rubber ducky scene Anyone can help??

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Bro this is not working for me WTF lust and rel is at 100 and cha is at 46 all i get in the bathroom is the freaking rubber ducky scene Anyone can help??
Have you triggered the Naked Bath scene? if no : Go to bathroom on move 4 and search for a item, and go again on move 5 and take a bath, hopefully it triggers (repeat these steps to see more, relation points will determine which scene you see, all the way up to sex+creampie).

If you have seen Naked Bath scene : get the schoolgirl stream, then on 4th move of next day, go to bathroom and get the bent over ass scene, then watch stream again.

If it still isn't triggering : It could be your relations/lust/chastity points are too low, spend a couple of days raising them.

Refer to the guide I've made (WIP) HERE

Last edited:

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Sorry but there is no help with that, some times I try and get it the 2nd time, sometimes I spend days in game and get nothing, that is RNG but a very lame attempt at it

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
why My alice sates keeps 5 5 95....
Stats are gated by story/quests. so if a stat isnt raising (or decreasing in chastity' case) look at the tabs at the bottom of screen when in own bedroom to see what story quest you need to do

Theoneruling

Feb 22, 2018
Hey, is there anybody with access to the 0.4 Stable Fix V2 Version of the game? Would really love it if someone could post a DL link

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Hey, is there anybody with access to the 0.4 Stable Fix V2 Version of the game? Would really love it if someone could post a DL link
Not much point right now, as from what I've read, the next update isnt too far away, also the 0.4 stable works without many issues, and the fixes are fairly minor (and avoidable)

Darthreign

Mar 22, 2018
Hey guy's ! I'm stuck when using Nirnroot, nothing happen at night when I dont go see her My stats are good as I farmed Kitchen for a few days (5-5-95 max actually). Do you have a tips?

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
Hey guy's ! I'm stuck when using Nirnroot, nothing happen at night when I dont go see her My stats are good as I farmed Kitchen for a few days (5-5-95 max actually). Do you have a tips?
did you found the nirnroot naturally or just cheated it because to actually continue with the game you need to find it naturally normally it just takes to search like 6 times in the common boxes to get it

Reactions: Caps1900
3.40 star(s) 50 Votes