Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

dragong

Nov 15, 2017
i mean i keep looking the streaming but nothin new hppens with or without ninroot... what should i do the max she does is putting on the school uniform but nothin more

dragong

Nov 15, 2017
IRC, after watching her stream several times, MC wants to get a blowjob from her. He has an idea to go to Alice's room to do some stuff, then night time you visit her and get your blowjob. But she wakes up during it and gets angry at you, so you need to talk to her to apologize or something.
nothin i watched the stream like 1k time do you have any hints?

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
well,i cant download you save file ,it just open this https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/12/952507_save.save ,can you tell me why? and how to use this save file,there is no place to put it in
oh fuck sorry i'm a fucking idiot and i don't even know how to properly upload files let me repost it again also you need to put it on c/users/xxx/aliceawakening

there the link on mega

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
you gain like 40 relationship with her if you leave the house. Just go to the hall and leave when you come back she forgives you and you can continue without having to grind again all that relationship
Yes the event in kitchen, living room and bathroom are still there when you reach the end content. As note, you can only trigger these event once per day, if you got the kitchen event, you need to end the day to get other events.

EDIT : And yes there's no lotion scene, there's no mention of that scene in the changelog (only the 3 events plus night blowjob are the new scenes)
Thank you both SO much, the relationship boost was nice, but I kinda wanted to know what I was doing wrong, the issue is I thought I needed to get the kitchen interaction, AND the living room, which they're apparently exclusive and this was my issue, just waited until 3 and went to living room and boom. Again, thank you both!

Can you tell me how you trigger that quest? I'm still checking the stream from time to time, other than calling me out for not wanking, the school uniform and getting bored, I've not seen any other event. BTW, I'm 100/100/1 and >50 on everything but AP for stats.
You need to see the bathing suit livestream, which is unlocked from seeing her naked in the bath, which can happen randomly on move 4/5 when she has a chance to be in the bath. There are some "storyline" spoilers in the rest of the solution, so...
[spoilers] After the swimsuit livestream, she stops midstream after having you start to masturbate, and MC says something about getting a blowjob, which unlocks the lips icon in the night mode. If you then try that, it says she's in the wrong position, and your quest becomes to figure out a way to get her to sleep in a different position, it's pretty straight forward from there, other than the issue that I had, which the solution is above.[/spoiler]

Reactions: dragong

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
i was tired from that dumb grind, and i've found all items in savefile. you can open them with any texeditor, and just set required amount. example "972828786154656":7 - mean you have 7 "choko sticks". here list of all items:
Soda can: 991638712465030
Chips: 792084190309536
Choko sticks: 972828786154656
Tea: 768945341707988
Nirnroot: 863602483549654
Coffee: 133335147158434
E-drink: 985427301382468
Pelmini: 375236297301015
Spinach: 823013225845519
Gobayo: 152489272521290
Black toothpaste: 677867800014759
Pheromones: 151585822980468
Watch: 747011960406860
Golden loaf: 831716977780015
Arcaga coa: 696037491793787
c:\users\<USER NAME>\AliceAwakening
may be this folder is hidden
quoting for reference

dragong

Nov 15, 2017
Thank you both SO much, the relationship boost was nice, but I kinda wanted to know what I was doing wrong, the issue is I thought I needed to get the kitchen interaction, AND the living room, which they're apparently exclusive and this was my issue, just waited until 3 and went to living room and boom. Again, thank you both!

You need to see the bathing suit livestream, which is unlocked from seeing her naked in the bath, which can happen randomly on move 4/5 when she has a chance to be in the bath. There are some "storyline" spoilers in the rest of the solution, so...
[spoilers] After the swimsuit livestream, she stops midstream after having you start to masturbate, and MC says something about getting a blowjob, which unlocks the lips icon in the night mode. If you then try that, it says she's in the wrong position, and your quest becomes to figure out a way to get her to sleep in a different position, it's pretty straight forward from there, other than the issue that I had, which the solution is above.[/spoiler]
can you help me i cant get the naked bath scene how much random it is?! T.T

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
can you help me i cant get the naked bath scene how much random it is?! T.T
Yeah, it has to be your last action, and it is pretty random... I most consistently get it when I go to the bathroom for move 4 and 5(last 2 actions), the first time looking for item, and the second time taking a bath. I doubt any of that has an effect on it's chance to trigger, but it eventually leads to scenes of you bathing with her. That said, you may need a fairly high relationship/courage stat to trigger this, as it almost NEVER happened, and then I maxed all her stats and suddenly I get her bath scene on move 5 about half the time(and mostly only don't get it if I get the new bathroom quest repeatable conversation scene)

Najn

Apr 25, 2017
The game looks interesting, I want to try it, I hope it will be a game that I will love and thanks to the people who contributed to the making of the game. :love:

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
God I hate this game so F'ing much, but the art and dialogue are great

The intentional grind, the intentional slow paced garbage, the intentional heavier punishments with slow growth, the intentional pointless RNG, the garbage of needing to see the exact same grindy crap twice to be able to properly interact

It's like can we have a better developer with this GOD TIER artist

Reactions: Vengie

PoCaMoN

Jun 3, 2020
God I hate this game so F'ing much, but the art and dialogue are great

The intentional grind, the intentional slow paced garbage, the intentional heavier punishments with slow growth, the intentional pointless RNG, the garbage of needing to see the exact same grindy crap twice to be able to properly interact

It's like can we have a better developer with this GOD TIER artist
I'm sure you're that "better developer" and you should take care of this game. Ave Crimx42. Looking forward to your perfectly balanced version of this game. I'm also pretty sure that SJ will drop his project because of you. He won't take it.
PS: if you want to see this game in a better condition write some notes for SJ like Shadesishere did in his guide one message above. Your " can we have a better developer " will do nothing better for this game, same as your whole comment.

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
I'm sure you're that "better developer" and you should take care of this game. Ave Crimx42. Looking forward to your perfectly balanced version of this game. I'm also pretty sure that SJ will drop his project because of you. He won't take it.
PS: if you want to see this game in a better condition write some notes for SJ like Shadesishere did in his guide one message above. Your " can we have a better developer " will do nothing better for this game, same as your whole comment.
There was notes in my comment
" The intentional grind, the intentional slow paced garbage, the intentional heavier punishments with slow growth, the intentional pointless RNG, the garbage of needing to see the exact same grindy crap twice to be able to properly interact "

Matter of fact my entire comment is notes
"It wasn't game sucks, GG"
I pointed out the specific reasons I'm complaining.

Gaining Relationship at 1~2 per day, but doing anything and losing 10 is not fun gameplay
Oh, but there's an item that gives you a random % chance of not losing that 10, Gotta love RNG

Loot box? Nothing, Loot Box? Nothing, Loot Box? Nothing
RIVETING

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes