Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

GreenEars

Aug 2, 2017
Looks like folks have posted about getting 039STABLE working with 040STABLE, but I thought I'd post what I did to get it working to use my previous save on the new version.

Steps to use save file from AliceAwakening039STABLE version for AliceAwakening040STABLE version

1) Load and run latest version 040STABLE
2) Play for a bit
3) Save your game
4) Exit the program
5) In windows file explorer navigate to C:\Users\{windows login name}\AliceAwakening
6) Delete save.save file or rename to a different filename
7) Copy file save.bruh to file save.save (in file explorer, Copy the file and rename)
8) Restart the latest version of the game. It should now pickup from your previous version 039
9) Play for a bit
10) Save the game
11) Exit and re-enter the game to make sure you picked up where you left off

I'm assuming, it should be possible to just do steps 5 through 8, but I haven't tried it yet and don't plan to as I'm running the new game version OK with my previous save.

I played through the updates last night and enjoyed doing so. Lots of new "interactions" with Alice.

Beru-kun

Jun 4, 2017
I am kind of stuck. The lust wont go higher then 40 and the mission says that alice will show me her school uniform...

Oofme123

Apr 14, 2020
Hey everyone. Apparently, the dev is completely getting rid of the rng in the next update. He announced it yesterday. He has trying to improve the system from all the input.

Reactions: Fappable One

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
So I am on the quest/step where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and after that I met her in the kitchen. Now it says to find her in the living room before she goes to the hall, but I've gone like 10 days of doing nothing but going to the living room, and nothing triggers... do I need a certain relationship/lust/chastity?

This spoiler is my current stats

hanswurst88

Sep 28, 2017
Saving is not working for me at all anymore i play a few days save and when i start the game again i am back to start

its soo frustrating grinding a game for so many hours and then the previous save is not working and you need to start again tha game is great but the grinding is way to extensiv.

And whats the point in reducing the efficiency of the cheat mode? its a cheat mode for a reason

Awesinite

Aug 3, 2020
Couldn't find if already answered.
To trigger the final stream event use nirnroot and then watch stream in the evening.

moi69

May 9, 2018
So I'm stuck at the beginning after starting a new game. Just a black screen with "You can save manually in main menu" and rel, charisma, and lust + at the bottom

Edit: Nvm I fixed the issue.
Got the same issue, how did you fix it? :)

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Vn platform suck -cant save a perverted moment there is only one time saving :(
Wish it could be on renpy + Night action there is no penetration or pussylick :sneaky: Diferent sex options on daily like during bath or house cleaning etc ....game is not bad but missing stuff :cool:(y)
Pregnancy +++

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
I don't know if anyone had the same problem but my game just remained the role of the Sister... from "Sister" it became "Sister222" can I change it somehow without going trough the start?

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
and after that I met her in the kitchen. Now it says to find her in the living room before she goes to the hall, but I've gone like 10 days of doing nothing but going to the living room, and nothing triggers... do I need a certain relationship/lust/chastity?

you gain like 40 relationship with her if you leave the house. Just go to the hall and leave when you come back she forgives you and you can continue without having to grind again all that relationship

Reactions: Gabaw

bra809

Oct 8, 2019

Can you tell me how you trigger that quest? I'm still checking the stream from time to time, other than calling me out for not wanking, the school uniform and getting bored, I've not seen any other event. BTW, I'm 100/100/1 and >50 on everything but AP for stats.

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes