Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
My windows is 64 bits. The game doesn't run either. Can someone give some help or I'll just get bullied t-

-the game for some reason took 5-10 minutes to launch. It just opened.
Dunno what's wrong, my pc is far from a "toaster" but this still happened.
Maybe you were being dicks for nothing.

Or maybe the dude should save for a pc upgrade.
JUST MAYBE, because I live in a country that won't let me do it anytime soon, and he may too.

dootdootwan

Feb 25, 2020
this is rather rude and condisending, not everyone has the money to feed themselves everyday let alone buy new hardware to play some nude games off of the internet, a simple comment explaining that 32 bit windows is no longer supported would of been enough.
Bro just pirate windows 7 64bit or something. i have literally never paid for an OS in my entire life. Use linux? shit i think win 10 was free maybe still is?

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
Bro just pirate windows 7 64bit or something. i have literally never paid for an OS in my entire life. Use linux? shit i think win 10 was free maybe still is?
Support for Windows 7 ended on January 14, 2020 also you need don't to buy license key for windows 10 although some features may be limited. Inactivated versions of windows 10 have a watermark in the bottom right saying, “Activate Windows”. You also can't personalize any colors, themes, backgrounds, etc also there some guides / tools how you can get around it

Or you can buy a cheap key off ebay like 5 doller

I can also recommend get a SSD If you do not have one help to load stuff faster and use the old hard drive as storage
some countries are pricey on computer parts it could also due to having potato computer

I got secondary computer that got intel i5-750, 4 sticks of 2 GB DDR3 ram, MSI 7870 hawk 2GB, 120 GB SSD, 1 TB hard drive and windows 10 64bit, It run most game pretty fine from this site

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
How can i talk to her in the living room i go to the living room on 3rd move and nothing happend like in the kitchen 1620358837222.png

Kicks_Sticks

Sep 27, 2019
Is there anyway to use someone else's saves? Does replacing my save.save with someone else's work? Aint no way im grinding through this game again lmao

Voreaway

Jul 17, 2018
Oof. The pictures and animations are great, but the gameplay here is a bummer.

The game has a big transparency problem. You don't get much information, and you need to level up a ton before you can get any. It isn't just about the night minigame either - you don't know the likelihood of finding items, or if the room you are in affects that. You don't see what your caps are for the various stats. You don't see what stats you get for each action. You can't see what an upgrade costs without putting the points in.

Stats pretty much only matter in increments of 5, but you level them up one at a time. This is pointless. Save yourself the "divide by five" calculation and just make the points matter.

Items that help you find items feel like a horrible outcome. I would always prefer to find something with an impact.
Items that adjust the point cost of level ups feel mandatory - feels like I'm wasting my time if I level without these.

It would be good to have items that influenced Alice's stats or mood outside of "70% to not lose some stats". I can't just give her a gift? Maybe an item that just gives a chunk of experience? The only way to advance is to play a minigame where you can't see the failure condition. It's a slog.

The "escape" option doesn't appear to work. It flashes on the screen super fast and then I get the 'caught' dialogue. Feels like there isn't actually a wait in the programming.

Something feels odd in the text scroll, it looks like something is being skipped or written in super fast, but I can't make it out. I couldn't find any option to control text speed?

Apr 27, 2019
If someone went past the swimsuit scene, post a save because I'm not gonna wait half an hour joining her streams because of the stupid rng

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Guide Mini Update

If you spot any errors/mistakes please point them out, credit will be given in next guide update

*Edit* Now I'm off to redo the whole game and refine the guides story section, test the new loot system further and keep a play log >.<

Last edited:
May 26, 2018
Well, I fucking give up on this game. No advance/progress in story-line for 6 months, continuous bugs within the game, the god-almighty amount of ridiculous grind, all work to make this game both boring and ultimately unplayable.

And since this has been this way for nearly a year, no reason to think it will change for the better anytime soon. Plus the lack of support from developer - at least to me - seems to demonstrate a lack of concern or care for his supporters

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes