Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

phox00

Apr 29, 2018
any1 else having a problem to get the swimsuit stream for the quest? I have 100 Lust got the Bathing scene 1 and 2 and i got the school uniform scene but it still doesn't trigger after more than 10 tries

Mordas179

Jun 16, 2017
[QUOTE = "ironbox, post: 5715135, member: 328688"]
Hallo allerseits, hat jemand diesen Fehler? Ich kann das Spiel nach 5 Zeilen nicht fortsetzen, ich klicke und nichts passiert.
[/ZITAT]

Sie müssen ein neues Spiel starten
sorry I forgot to turn off the google translator.
you have to start a new game

superman5150

May 23, 2017
I have a good, new laptop that used to be able to run this without fail. Now I can't even get past the opening scene because it just freezes after clicking. And I've already looked at the guide the dev put on Docs, and even he said that if you clicked too fast it could screw up or even "break the game." This thing is literally unplayable for me.

Way to go, developer.

May 20, 2019
Save Edit, aka "Cheat":

-Play for at least one day, and save.
-Exit game.
-Go to "C:\Users\[YerName]\AliceAwakening" and find a file named "save.save"
-Open it with text editor, I use Notepad++
-Search (Ctrl+F)
"493755260263107" for points.
-Edit the number after that. Save.
-Launch the game, load save.
-Enjoy your off-shore points.

Edit: Do not go overboard with the upgrades, some number will not match up and you will get some weird overflow causing "one-touch woke"
Apparently, the dev spends more time to "build in anti-cheat" than actually think of non-atrocious gameplay.
Srsly, the art is nice, the gameplay is probably one of the worst I have ever seen.

Last edited:

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Any Tricks / Files / Cheat, to unlock the whole gallery ? If all files doesn't work, I'm lazy to start all over again... :-/

king of rito93

Jul 28, 2018
Estoy de un Motorola g 8 power use la aplicación joiplay para poder jugar pero no pude, alguna otra aplicación que me deje jugar desde el teléfono? No tengo PC actualmente

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes