Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Ngl this game is pretty good but the grind system in this is super annoying is there even any option to talk to her or something instead of random scenes only?
Seems like your exact issues are addressed with todays update. Check the changelog, for almost all events there is a "wait" button in each room which guarantees you'll get an event. You'll also no longer get events after opening boxes. So thats practically all RNG removed from progression.

The dev probably figured that there is less need for padding the game lengths with the amount of content it now has.

dakamuto

Jan 14, 2019
From 21th february post: "Everything is fine, and I'm happy to tell you that updates will be released soon. Also I'm happy to tell you that I'm HIRING ARTISTS, and most likely all next scenes will have kinda different look from my own works. It will be much better that my own works, because I don't want to give you guys some low-quality stuff. Only better and better. Good anime artists cost good amount of money, and I'm super happy that with your help I can hire them, and soon I'll find a real team that will do most of the work, so I won't be the "one mouth" developer anymore, and we will be able to create really good stuff. Real games, real content, real team-work."

Hm...

• Haha
Reactions: Aioria619 and Jarul

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys i'm in the discord, he showed up few days ago saying that he had serious troubles and he had to reduce the hours of work but now he's working on the game, so don't worry the game isn't abbandoned but don't ask me details because i don't know nothing more.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well my pc sucks :)
but i would love this game to be on Renpy (y) .....now with every update game goes slow on load :rolleyes:

Plushups

Apr 5, 2020
I have a weird bug where i can't do anything and my screen turns dark and i only hear music after that one scene in her room when she gets stuck under her bed and i have to help her. Any ideas how to fix that?
I had that same bug, but while it doesn't seem like anything's happening, the scene is still playing out. Just click to exhaust the dialogue and it'll fix itself after that

Reactions: GottaRun
3.30 star(s) 49 Votes