Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Omae Flow

Sep 22, 2018
Last quest with losion and massage dont working? im checking Alice room over 100 times in evening but event dont trigger. Sorry my eng bad

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
so the swimsuit quest is impossible to finish?
Try following these steps: https://f95zone.to/threads/alice-awakening-v0-4-1-dev-stickjump.36282/post-4483595

You might need to activate a nirnroot for the second time before doing those steps if it doesnt work? Unless he's changed it you should be able to find nirnroots while looking for common items. Sorry I can't answer for sure but it's been a while since I've activated the swimsuit event. I remember the swimsuit event being really hard to activate for some reason and needing to do something oddly specific.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Last quest with losion and massage dont working? im checking Alice room over 100 times in evening but event dont trigger. Sorry my eng bad
That hasn't been put in the game yet, you've reached as far as you can go for main story missions.

nyaqa

May 25, 2017
Try following these steps: https://f95zone.to/threads/alice-awakening-v0-4-1-dev-stickjump.36282/post-4483595

You might need to activate a nirnroot for the second time before doing those steps if it doesnt work? Unless he's changed it you should be able to find nirnroots while looking for common items. Sorry I can't answer for sure but it's been a while since I've activated the swimsuit event. I remember the swimsuit event being really hard to activate for some reason and needing to do something oddly specific.
İts not working bro, İf you dont mind send us save file, thanks

wsccht

May 6, 2018
I also cannot get the scene with the swimsuit, if anyone can provide a save file right after that scene that would be very appreciated,
Edit: Nevermind i just got the scene
try grinding against her in the bathroom on the 4th move than check her stream

nyaqa

May 25, 2017
I also cannot get the scene with the swimsuit, if anyone can provide a save file right after that scene that would be very appreciated,
Edit: Nevermind i just got the scene
try grinding against her in the bathroom on the 4th move than check her stream
nope, its not worked to me

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
So after taking 5/6 months of donation, the update is some QoL update? Some anti cheating measures for a single player game from reading comments? Absolutely no continuation of the story or no additional sexual content? Dev finally smarten up and threw his horrible RNG gameplay but still ... I'm glad I'm a pirate, I have no confidence over this game getting finished. Like it's yandere simulation 2.0. I don't mind being wrong but eh.

Sep 29, 2017
-

This was "update" released in 2020

there is no update. Hasn't been for almost 6 months.

Dev just made this build public. there is literally jack shit new

Reactions: GbolnHunter

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
So after taking 5/6 months of donation, the update is some QoL update? Some anti cheating measures for a single player game from reading comments? Absolutely no continuation of the story or no additional sexual content? Dev finally smarten up and threw his horrible RNG gameplay but still ... I'm glad I'm a pirate, I have no confidence over this game getting finished. Like it's yandere simulation 2.0. I don't mind being wrong but eh.
RnG is alive and kicking in this shitshow of a game.. he didn't improve it..

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
If you thought RNG is gone you thought "WRONG" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I can't get past the opening dialogue. I am stuck with a black screen with the words, "you can save your game manually in main menu." and in the bottom right corner are "rel+cha+lst+." Is it broken or am I some kind of idiot?

Reactions: GbolnHunter

Neurosss

Mar 21, 2020
What? Why? First off, Windows 32 bit is dead and gone.
Second, the framework this game runs on doesn't exist for 32 bit.

Try to upgrade your PC to match something newer than from... let's say 2008.
this is rather rude and condisending, not everyone has the money to feed themselves everyday let alone buy new hardware to play some nude games off of the internet, a simple comment explaining that 32 bit windows is no longer supported would of been enough.

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
for some reason there is a page where you can download the version 0.4.1 when is not even out in the patreon yet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Vathris

Jul 3, 2020
this is rather rude and condisending, not everyone has the money to feed themselves everyday let alone buy new hardware to play some nude games off of the internet, a simple comment explaining that 32 bit windows is no longer supported would of been enough.
Having a toaster for a PC is a tad mild compared to suffering hunger don't you think?

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer
3.30 star(s) 49 Votes