Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
People that forgot to cancel their pledge maybe, no sane person would support a creator that gives no update for 4 months when they were promised to be monthly updates and then he goes completely silent for two months.
i mean the same happens to boner while developing school of lust he literally takes more than 3 months for the updates normally i still don't comprehend why people are still giving him money

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
i mean the same happens to boner while developing school of lust he literally takes more than 3 months for the updates normally i still don't comprehend why people are still giving him money
The last patreon post from the creator was around March 15 2021, and was a preview image of an new girl to be added in the coming update.

avantasia96

Dec 5, 2019
The last patreon post from the creator was around March 15 2021, and was a preview image of an new girl to be added in the coming update.
The upcoming update that was promised 4 months ago to be released "this month", and it was just a picture and nothing else, no info about what happened, or what will happen with the game, nothing about why he's been completely silent for two months, even on discord. That image means nothing when you're scamming over 200 people's money, he could at least tell them the reason why he's been silent for two whole months, if he's continuing the game's development or just "thanks for the money but I'm abandoning the game" no news or signs of life for two months gives you a really bad image for yourself.

Sep 29, 2017
Reminder: where the developer lives, a full time middle-income salary is $200 a month.

He's been raking in 7-10x that every month for 2? years. He's gotten enough money on patreon he doesn't have to work for a couple decades probably, and still live an easy life. lmao it just a cash cow for him to keep going.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Reminds me of that previous project he had that was kinda inspired (I think) by Urban Demons.
Kept saying that he has some update "this month" but didn't deliver. People still gave him support hoping for that "This month" update but nope, it just fell into obscurity.

• Sad
Reactions: junior20000

Hordeking

May 25, 2018
4 months of waiting for 2 new scenes and 15 minutes of gameplay :KEK: and by looking at the 0.4.1 dev changelog it was just quality of life changes, no new scenes or gameplay :KEK:
But you are forgetting something really important, for that 15 new minutes of gameplay and 2 scenes you have to grind the game all over every new patch, this game is not worth to follow long time ago..

avantasia96

Dec 5, 2019
But you are forgetting something really important, for that 15 new minutes of gameplay and 2 scenes you have to grind the game all over every new patch, this game is not worth to follow long time ago..
Yeah, and editing the save doesn't work at all in my experience, the new events never happen, relations/lust don't increase, or the game doesn't even recognize the save data and starts a new game, it's not worth waiting months for an update that adds almost no content and forces you to play the game from the beginning. It's a shame because the art was nice and the game was nice too if you didn't mind the shitty grinding, but the developer just said fuck it and vanished.

Sep 29, 2017
I'm really sad to game with that big potential is just abandoned. Almost half year from last update...
no no no~ BIG YUUUUGE UPDATE OTW!

HE's just an innocent dev scraping by!! He's only making 5x what a normal monthly salary is in his country!! D:

If we all got together, smashed that LIKE and SUBSCRIBE and DONATE to the poor dev the update will come out next month! We're just a few weeks away from some great fap material!!!1!

BUT we can't get there without YOUR support~

So get on patreon, and donate what you can! JUST 5 DOLLARS A month from all of us and he'd have more money to motivate him to learn to code and develop on time!

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes