Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hi lostraven sorry if I disturb but I noticed that you wrote on stickjump’s post about hiring an artist, since we don’t had news of him for a long time now do you know if he’s fine and he’s still working on the game ? Thank you

Reactions: Boldano
Sep 29, 2017
He's kidding. He's been making an out of season april fools joke about the release. There is no release nor news of release until SJ decides to put some news on Patreon.
i mean when i first made it -- it was a long and drawn out in season joke.
I'm just happy to still get people with it :KEK:

777Mike777

May 15, 2017
I'm pretty sad about this one possibly going under. I really like the visuals and interface of the game.
I mean I like the art the gameplay was a bit meh but the art and animations made me come back for more and know there was a new Milfy character coming I was hyped but now its kind of sad. Is there any news of what is going on or the hold up on the game. I supported this guy back when he was making XXXkin I think it was called. But the updates for that stopped at about the same time as things are now and I was like yea I'm out. Then he makes this and I'm thinking it will be different he might finish this but I would not support until after a game was "completed" as I feared the same thing would happen again and look where we are now.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes