Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

avantasia96

Dec 5, 2019
Yeah I'm betting that's just some damage control, he comes and says this, and then people say "oh nice, he's alive and still working! update is coming soon" and vanishes again for 5 months, still getting 1400+ dollars per month, just like before, we've been waiting for 4 months for an update with just QoL changes.

• Angry
Reactions: <<Solaria>>
Sep 29, 2017
Well... at least I can say we get actual content and not like SoL with only "fixes"
You must be new here :KEK: this game hasn't seen any update nor in almost 5 months. SoL sees updates regularly. As does almost every other non-abandoned game.
His update & content was supposed to have been out end of January this year, with the post made just a week prior for the announcement. A full 3 months has passed since. (actually 4 if you include the original delivery date of december. But I'm being nice)

Metalpesado

Jul 26, 2020
You must be new here :KEK: this game hasn't seen any update nor in almost 5 months. SoL sees updates regularly. As does almost every other non-abandoned game.
His update & content was supposed to have been out end of January this year, with the post made just a week prior for the announcement. A full 3 months has passed since. (actually 4 if you include the original delivery date of december. But I'm being nice)
I know not new at this thig of "late LATE to the release date for an update" just pointing there are worst cases where some others are getting even bigger sums for nothing

Feb 23, 2021
I have a weird bug where i can't do anything and my screen turns dark and i only hear music after that one scene in her room when she gets stuck under her bed and i have to help her. Any ideas how to fix that?

Sep 29, 2017
I have a weird bug where i can't do anything and my screen turns dark and i only hear music after that one scene in her room when she gets stuck under her bed and i have to help her. Any ideas how to fix that?
  • load previous save
  • delete the game
  • wait for an update, it is coming soon, was due in December. Any day now!
Those are your options.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Keep clicking and/or space/enter. The game is still reacting despite the black screen.

Feb 23, 2021
Ngl this game is pretty good but the grind system in this is super annoying is there even any option to talk to her or something instead of random scenes only?

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes