Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes
Apr 27, 2019
That's the thing I did every scene on the bathroom
Found a solution!
Make sure to follow all the instructions in his patreon,
But you also have to make sure you have 60+ relations and you have to do bathroom scene move 4, but don't do anything! That is groping her, grinding her, etc.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
i need help
ive been playing for 4 hours and I can't find the nirnroot
They say that I use the nirnroot to get the next stream, because if I see them, nothing changes 1620510767339.png 1620510740704.png

Last edited:
Reactions: sans007

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
just going to copy and paste straight outta my guide to save you lot some time. also posting most recent version.

15: Schoolgirl Alice no longer cuts it (aka the swimsuit stream)
Requirements(?) : Lust 50, Relations 60, Have seen Naked Bath Scene.

To Trigger Naked Bath scene : Go to bathroom on move 4 and wait, and go again on move 5 and take a bath, hopefully it triggers (this step is repeatable to get additional scenes based on your relationship level).
once you have done that watch her stream in evening, if its the schoolgirl :
on 4th move next day, go to bathroom, wait. if you get ass scene go and watch stream on last move.

16: Nice mouth
during Night scene, you might notice a new button is now coloured in... the mouth icon. click it

17: Making a Mess
Go to her room on move 4 or 5, watch event, then visit alice that night

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
You should be able to fuck her. I did with lower stats
Play with her legs, then her pussy. After that the Fuck Her option will be highlighted in red. Click it, you know the rest...
If somehow this still doesn't work then you either used cheats or a previous version
help?
1620521533523.png

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Does anyone know a game with similar art or animation as fluid as that game?
Maybe Life in Wedgewood? It's also an incest sandbox with smoothly animated 2d blonde sisters. However there's basically no sex content yet, so it's one to simply keep an eye on for the time being.

Reactions: workstop

diebold

Apr 27, 2021
It's random
Ehh she rolls over if I visit a previous night and try to put my dick in her mouth - she's just pretending to be asleep.
Visit her the next night and she's always been on her side. Good to the last drop.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
It was in was a older version so things might have been change, but it was mostly grinding and repetition. For the bed fuck button I had to grind her stats up I think, for the bath sleeping sex was also needed to get a later stage to trigger.
repeat what?
and I already have her statistics with 105 in relation, 100 lust and 1 the other, I already had "sex" with her in the bathroom, since she sits on the penis, but I do not have the other variants and in the room I have not been able, I have caressed her but the fuck button does not activate
1620557620593.png
1620557644910.png
1620557672858.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
repeat what?
Again this was with a older version, that how I remember finally getting the scenes back then. And for penetration in the bath you need the sleep sex scene first, that's in the change log...

Finished new bathroom scene: added actual sex and cumming (outside, creampie will be added in next update) scenes (you need to complete night sex scene to unlock it. Also remember: new bath scene shows up only at 5th move counter).

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
Again this was with a older version, that how I remember finally getting the scenes back then. And for penetration in the bath you need the sleep sex scene first, that's in the change log...

Finished new bathroom scene: added actual sex and cumming (outside, creampie will be added in next update) scenes (you need to complete night sex scene to unlock it. Also remember: new bath scene shows up only at 5th move counter).
mmm the problem is that I can't have sex with her at night because she won't let me press the button, when I visit her when she's sleeping, I only see myself touching, masturbating, blowjob and brushing her with my penis 1620559113714.png
1620559139522.png

t1pak

May 9, 2018
Seriously, what am I missing? As far as I'm aware, I'm following the walkthrough/guide correctly. But, I can't get the bath sex scene. Her stats are 100 on relationship and lust and 1 on chastity.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Seriously, what am I missing? As far as I'm aware, I'm following the walkthrough/guide correctly. But, I can't get the bath sex scene. Her stats are 100 on relationship and lust and 1 on chastity.
Player characters Lust and courage, its not just alices stats you need

Reactions: Paarl

KagekoInko

Apr 8, 2020
View attachment 1184548

I'm having problem with this one, I've made everything on Walkthought + get full stats (100/100/1) but the event don't trigger, can anyone help? ps: yes, I made all of the bathroom scenes, but didn't made difference.
So, i was lost too, but i did it by going to the bathroom on the 4th move and ' wait ' , tringgered the scene where you can chose to grind/slap her butt or just leave. I chosed to leave and then a event start where she says " are you looking at my butt? why dont you be honest about it " or something like that.
THEN on the 5th move i chosed to watch the stream and finely completed the swimsuit scene

Reactions: Bass101
3.40 star(s) 50 Votes