Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

xgavia

Oct 5, 2017
just going to copy and paste straight outta my guide to save you lot some time. also posting most recent version.

15: Schoolgirl Alice no longer cuts it (aka the swimsuit stream)
Requirements(?) : Lust 50, Relations 60, Have seen Naked Bath Scene.

To Trigger Naked Bath scene : Go to bathroom on move 4 and wait, and go again on move 5 and take a bath, hopefully it triggers (this step is repeatable to get additional scenes based on your relationship level).
once you have done that watch her stream in evening, if its the schoolgirl :
on 4th move next day, go to bathroom, wait. if you get ass scene go and watch stream on last move.

16: Nice mouth
during Night scene, you might notice a new button is now coloured in... the mouth icon. click it

17: Making a Mess
Go to her room on move 4 or 5, watch event, then visit alice that night
Tanks man, the walkthrough dont mention the ass bathroon scene.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
mmm the problem is that I can't have sex with her at night because she won't let me press the button, when I visit her when she's sleeping, I only see myself touching, masturbating, blowjob and brushing her with my penis
It's not her, it's you bro.
Your upgrade stats are surprisingly very low. Get each one to 50+
This should've been done 50 days ago in your game
Yes this will also mean you'll have to do "more grinding" for another 25+ days to get those upgrade stats. Good luck getting her to put out. You're gonna need it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Paarl

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Lurker here. Not sure if anyone realized this or not (probably did), but just in case not, anyone else realize that the intro is a slow version of "loving you" by Minnie Riperton?
I keep wanting to mention this myself, but never got around to it. I'm glad someone else noticed.

Oct 16, 2020
This game made me realise I have a fetish for girls that kinda want to do naughty things, but for *reasons* shouldn't, and then make you do those things to her, whilst trying to find all kinds of creative explanations why you aren't doing sexual things, but just totally normal things that slightly went wrong.

If only there was a tag for that...

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
It's not her, it's you bro.
Your upgrade stats are surprisingly very low. Get each one to 50+
This should've been done 50 days ago in your game
Yes this will also mean you'll have to do "more grinding" for another 25+ days to get those upgrade stats. Good luck getting her to put out. You're gonna need it
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH rightly so, I'm going to farm, thanks

Zans

Nov 17, 2016
I have to give the dev props. I know a lot of people are upset with how long the game has taken to get where it is but honestly I'm blown away with how far its come. If you guy were there for the first few releases and played the dumpster fire it used to be, its actually impressive how well the dev has done. Most games in that position ended up abandoned but StickJump persisted, so good job - keep it up.

Reactions: Ragnar_Rykkel

wokpuncher

Feb 14, 2018
To play on a mac:
1. Download NWJS "normal" ( )
2. Extract
3. Put nwjs.app into AliceAwakening####/win64/
4. run nwjs.app

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I can't go in her room for the first time. 10 relations, 90 chastity and i have more than 5 courage
have you done the nirnroot scene? (the first nirnroot you find is set as a high find possibility, the day you use it, DO NOT visit Alice at night, the next day keep going to the living room with 10 relations when alice is there to trigger the next scene)
after that get relations to 15 and visit her room on move 0

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes