Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
It can't be done the day you get the quest, the day after recieving the quest, go to the hall.
bro i still dont see it....ive tried like 3 times now(each on a seperate day)....see....i tried different times of days and even that didnt work....

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
bro i still dont see it....ive tried like 3 times now(each on a seperate day)....see....i tried different times of days and even that didnt work....
1, are you on this quest?
AA2.jpg
2, the button is at centre top of the screen (Greyed out on mine due to completing quest already) AA.jpg

If the answer is yes to the 1st q, but button isn't there... then I dunno, maybe something off with your save.

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
1, are you on this quest?
View attachment 1194189
2, the button is at centre top of the screen (Greyed out on mine due to completing quest already) View attachment 1194184

If the answer is yes to the 1st q, but button isn't there... then I dunno, maybe something off with your save.
omg dude im blind as a bat...moreover i saw it but i didnt think that was the button lol it didnt register in my potato brain...sorry for the nuisance xD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jarul

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
FYI this is the link that the Main Menu has (that I couldn't find a way to from inside the game) that is referenced when the main quest line is completed. The last couple pages explains the counter intuitive "Wait here" hall way bathroom and kitchen areas.

Reactions: errte13

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Is this game on hiatus?
Kinda, sorta? maybe, maybe not.

no one really knows just what is going on, and stickjump has been... mostly absent.
hopefully he will poke his head up and let us know just what is going on, but don't hold your breath.

thrz

Jul 5, 2018
Even when he popped in Discord to show that he is alive, he didn't say why he was absent (his prerogative, that's fine). He then came back two weeks ago to troubleshoot some bug and said that it was coming soon.

Personally, I don't even think to trust a release window from him at this point, he's been bad at delivering on his specified times and he knows it. Hunker down for the long wait.

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes