Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Zans

Nov 17, 2016
How to make her sleep wich the but up?
You need to do a "butt related action" during the day and you'll have a 50% chance of getting her to sleep in that position.

I'm not sure exactly what a butt related action is but I'm guessing its the actions like playing with her butt in the bathroom/kitchen/window

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
I still find this game a bit grindy, BUT! The game has progressed quite nicely for one guy team, when those that have writers, animators almost a whole team, takes so much longer to update their games, and do less updates than this game. This is among my favorites games on this site.
The only thing I find annoying, is the bathroom pic of Alice lying in the bathtub, with her leg/thigh being way off to her body, I'm sure others have noticed, and that's the only thing I wish the creator would fix in the game, I don't mind if some errors in spelling/dialogue, it happens even to the best of us.
Just that one small thing, and I'd be so happy :ROFLMAO:
1620734701563.png

Riktobzcool

Jun 9, 2017
For that you have to raise his lust and relationship to 60 and go to the bathroom, there will be a scene where he has a bathing suit in movement 4, when you see that you have to watch his stream
help i literally cant move into the next scene, always stuck with the dick slipped into the Bussy and she always "aight im done taking bath" mine stats are both 90 for Lust and relation and 5 chas

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
help i literally cant move into the next scene, always stuck with the dick slipped into the Bussy and she always "aight im done taking bath" mine stats are both 90 for Lust and relation and 5 chas
You need to raise the relationship, it goes up when she is in the kitchen and you have to wash the dishes, then you have to go where she is and do actions, such as touching her, telling her that beautiful pantyhose and things like that

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
guys my courage is way about 15 but i dont see the go to town button and i have the latest version (041DEV)

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes