Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Always download this game after seeing it in the "latest updates" and always delete it after a hour because these conditions for events are so complicated, like "you have to do there after that right after you did all there events and run around your pc 3 laps, then look under you pillow", that grind has gone too far for an adult game. Or i am just stupid idk.
They aren't really complicated, just a bitch to trigger because RNG.

Also, did this guy seriously made a stable release into a paid one? After he didn't post shit in nearly half a year?

DragoonC

Apr 26, 2020
717167963866701 : LUST Point
443358387896391 : Relationship Point
480943741563312 : Chastity Point
for who lazy to grinding that Points :LOL:
So i tried this one out, loaded save.save with Notepad++ and edited these values to 999, but as soon as i load the game up the values go to standard again....so edited the values while the game was open and just pressed Load in the game after saving in Notepad++ and it works!

Last edited:

DragoonC

Apr 26, 2020
Something is bothering me. I played everything till the end of this version, but the new scenes are not available in the gallery at all, not one of them.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
look here, i recommend you to use NotePad++
i tried them and they all work, i also found this 493755260263107 that changes the amount of points you have which was really useful for skipping the grind. I was trying to find the ones for alice's stats but that might brake the game since i think the cap depends on your quest progression or soemthing.
Also, im stuck at the point when you need to wait for her to steam on a swimsuit or something, quest 17, but no mather how many days pass she wont do it, she has the stats and i ahve seen the bathroom event and all, RNG sucks

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
i tried them and they all work, i also found this 493755260263107 that changes the amount of points you have which was really useful for skipping the grind. I was trying to find the ones for alice's stats but that might brake the game since i think the cap depends on your quest progression or soemthing.
Also, im stuck at the point when you need to wait for her to steam on a swimsuit or something, quest 17, but no mather how many days pass she wont do it, she has the stats and i ahve seen the bathroom event and all, RNG sucks
look at the walk through of the game,
to trigger the event you need to have a bathroom event before the stream to make her to use the swimsuit, but it is a fixed chance

Reactions: VincentYamato

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
look at the walk through of the game,
to trigger the event you need to have a bathroom event before the stream to make her to use the swimsuit, but it is a fixed chance
yeah thats what i was missing, i didnt noticed i had to trigger event just before the stream

hey do you know if there i any quest after quest 31, the tracker says to visit the store but i cant go out, and also i cant trigger the bathtube 4 scene apparently i need to unlock the night sex insert, but i cant figure out how

DragoonC

Apr 26, 2020
The gallery has not been updated yet
As a programmer myself, that stuff bothers me the most.
I mean, when i work on my project and advance the storyline and add new animations...the least i can do is to copy'n'paste the animationpath of the newly added, to the gallery for Petes sake...that is 5 minutes of extra work. sloppy, just sloppy....

Reactions: Jarul

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
As a programmer myself, that stuff bothers me the most.
I mean, when i work on my project and advance the storyline and add new animations...the least i can do is to copy'n'paste the animationpath of the newly added, to the gallery for Petes sake...that is 5 minutes of extra work. sloppy, just sloppy....
It's not only not updated, he managed to broke it in the process.

• Haha
Reactions: DragoonC

sh1gman

Nov 1, 2020
yeah thats what i was missing, i didnt noticed i had to trigger event just before the stream

hey do you know if there i any quest after quest 31, the tracker says to visit the store but i cant go out, and also i cant trigger the bathtube 4 scene apparently i need to unlock the night sex insert, but i cant figure out how
If you read the guide it will tell you how to get that scene, and no there is no quest after you complete 31 yet.

Alice needs <60 chastity, 30+ lust, and you need 50+ courage, and 40+ lust. Click on the dick at night and then click on the butt icon. Dev doesn't have a unique icon for it.

Reactions: VincentYamato
3.40 star(s) 50 Votes