Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Jon Q Public

Apr 9, 2018
This game is broken for me. I'm at day 49 of my second playthrough attempt and have not had a single daytime event.
Her chastity is 5, relationship 76 and lust at 68, and all my stats are at 58 and up.
Since I can't get the tub scene I can't progress. To trigger daytime events you just have to enter the kitchen at 0 and 1, living room at 2 and 3, and bathroom at 4 and 5 right? Any other requirement?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
This game is broken for me. I'm at day 49 of my second playthrough attempt and have not had a single daytime event.
Her chastity is 5, relationship 76 and lust at 68, and all my stats are at 58 and up.
Since I can't get the tub scene I can't progress. To trigger daytime events you just have to enter the kitchen at 0 and 1, living room at 2 and 3, and bathroom at 4 and 5 right? Any other requirement?
other requirements are history progress, usually the event are triggered by pressing wait

krinxy

Nov 16, 2018
hello i have some problems with the game after i start the game and play it loads and i get the ingame massage everything fine but after that i get a blackscreen what can i do to fix it? (sry for bad english)^^

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
hello i have some problems with the game after i start the game and play it loads and i get the ingame massage everything fine but after that i get a blackscreen what can i do to fix it? (sry for bad english)^^
Same issue as me, no one else seems to have commented on it, I assume it's because this is a DEV build.

viST3iv

Apr 24, 2020
I think I completed the 0.4.1 content because the mission now has a blue text saying "continuation of the story in the next update", but the same blue text is on 0.4.2 DEV. What else can I do? Ty!

DragoonC

Apr 26, 2020
came out 14th June and you expect another update just a month later?
Why don't you just check out the Devs other games like "Living together" or the Alice Awakening Mini Games?
Just look up his Patreon ;)

Sorry, that was sarcasm...

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 50 Votes