Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Wow, a new project when 1) You've already abandonned an old project (MyXXXKin); 2) You have yet to finish your current project, at least close to finish. I'm smelling some new trap for patrons to give him money. Sucks, grind aside, Alice Awakening shows the dev got skills.
The new project was announced more than a year ago...

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
This whole patreon post seems like an enormous cope and it's not even an update but promise of update, later.

But still, I'm making an update once per month, (which is kinda often for H developers)
dbc3047cf76045d7703b4252929ad5c1f90677b81ac29e1b1449065c23660edc.jpg
Hahahaha, oh wow son.

There is no great and promising game possible if no support and money invested in it. YOU'RE making big and amazing projects, and no Skyrim or Witcher or World of Warcraft possible without people that invested into making it.
We get it, you want money. But why comparing your yet another unfinished game with close to no gameplay to actually finished AAA products? Because sheer contrast makes you look even more like a clown.
The audacity, holy fuck.

thrz

Jul 5, 2018
Wow, ok.
I wouldn't be surprised if AA gets abandoned or rushed to completion with how much he's hyping his next game.

Also the Skyrim thing. I was going to say he went full Todd Howard or Peter Molyneux on this but they at the very least created full games. Good luck on his next work but if this dev's track record is anything to go by...

kaggen

Jun 25, 2020
is it possible to finish the stream quest? i read here apparently you have to go to the bathroom and then use nimroot but ive tried that and nothing changes...
View attachment 1319429
these are all scenes i can manage to unlock in the bathroom
just keep go to the bathroom from time to time and you will get the rest scenes also depends on your stats on her

Reactions: sksk

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
how do you unlock these scenes?
1627348419192.png

edit: you have to wait on move 3 and if you are already at the point that you find her randomly and can talk to her you need to find her first in the kitchen at move 2 or 1? dont remember but then you wont find her on move 3 in the living room, then wait and you got it

Last edited:

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
This whole patreon post seems like an enormous cope and it's not even an update but promise of update, later.
Did you knew Gabe Newell once said that they are planning to reach a point where they can release half life episodes monthly? we all know how that turned out...

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
i cant get the scenes where she is stuck at her bed in the bedroom, any suggestions?
wait for move 4
go to the bathroom and wait
grab her ass(probably anything works)
then(move5)go to her room and you should get the scene

Reactions: kaggen

kaggen

Jun 25, 2020
Is it just me or is all the animation a bit laggy/jaggedness or is it a fix so it runs smooth?

Loveboy1900

Sep 17, 2020
How far done is this?

(Also can anyone verify it is safe (Not yet sure how clean links useally are in this site))

Thank you.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
How far done is this?
Nobody knows, even author himself.

(Also can anyone verify it is safe (Not yet sure how clean links useally are in this site))
Links are always safe as we have dedicated uploaders and hundreds (if not thousands) paranoid checkers.
But if you're worried playing this game could affect your health I must warn you - your mileage may vary but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Decide for yourself if it's worth it. Otherwise links are safe.

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019

Links are always safe as we have dedicated uploaders and hundreds (if not thousands) paranoid checkers.
But if you're worried playing this game could affect your health I must warn you - your mileage may vary but
bruh this is the most perfect comment on this thread

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
wow aparently tomorrow he "delivers" an update let's see if its true

thrz

Jul 5, 2018
wow aparently tomorrow he "delivers" an update let's see if its true
The last time he said tomorrow he wanted to release a stable and dev version at the same time. The stable version was released a day late and the dev version ~two weeks late. It would be a surprise if he DOES deliver tomorrow.

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
The last time he said tomorrow he wanted to release a stable and dev version at the same time. The stable version was released a day late and the dev version ~two weeks late. It would be a surprise if he DOES deliver tomorrow.
i know

Loveboy1900

Sep 17, 2020

Thank you, I already been playing the game for a good while now, I just wasn't sure about the save link (I'm missing like 3 scenes and its bothering the heck out of me.)

Edit: I just noticed my last reply didnt qoute the person I was trying to qoute, I was asking about a save game link that someone else posted.

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes