Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

lumpyjones

Feb 10, 2019
as always this dev has showcased that hes absolutely unreliable in his given schedules and always forgets about them to suck on mommys teats like always or prolly fucking his sister but ay who cares

Lol imagine being this entitled on a piracy forum for a game you're not even paying for. Fucksake, there's plenty else to jack off to online. You'll be ok champ.

sinodan

Dec 10, 2017
Lol imagine being this entitled on a piracy forum for a game you're not even paying for. Fucksake, there's plenty else to jack off to online. You'll be ok champ.
177 are paying for some reason. And they get only this:

Hey.
As always I'm pretty bad at planning my time, so update will be released tomorrow, 1st. Please, keep in mind that besides tomorrow's download post all current JULY 10$ and 20$ patrons will get a PM with download link, so don't worry that you won't get access to download post if your current subsription ends - you'll get it in any case in PM.
Guh... Time to move next release dates to mid of the month, because releasing updates at the end of it makes a lot of mess. My apologies for this.

This game maybe worth paying $10 or $20, but not monthly. Especially when the author skips half a year without a word for his patrons.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
For those of you who might not know, Stickjump started with this one years ago : https://f95zone.to/threads/myxxxkin-v0-2-0-72a-stickjump.149/page-42.

I played this game long before becoming a F95 Member. Dude pulled out an update once per year or even more - He still had his blog at that time - It's closed now. Always made fake promises, always lied, always said he was bad at planning. We're now in 2021 and that shitty attitude is still existent. He must be a parent of Aortta.

I really loved his first game (which got around 4 or 5 remakes btw), but in the end, he dropped it for this one and look what's happening now. Best advice I can give you all : don't trust a single Word from him. He was never professional from the very Start.

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
For those of you who might not know, Stickjump started with this one years ago : https://f95zone.to/threads/myxxxkin-v0-2-0-72a-stickjump.149/page-42.

I played this game long before becoming a F95 Member. Dude pulled out an update once per year or even more - He still had his blog at that time - It's closed now. Always made fake promises, always lied, always said he was bad at planning. We're now in 2021 and that shitty attitude is still existent. He must be a parent of Aortta.

I really loved his first game (which got around 4 or 5 remakes btw), but in the end, he dropped it for this one and look what's happening now. Best advice I can give you all : don't trust a single Word from him. He was never professional from the very Start.
yeah that was already shared here except the blog that wasnt thats why were making fun of it here

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
yeah that was already shared here except the blog that wasnt thats why were making fun of it here
He deleted the blog on purpose to erase his " past mistakes and behavior " I guess, but fortunately, some pplz still remember those things. I followed his blog back then, well, his and mysterful blog's too - creator of Michael's Family. Both of them deleted their blog. From what I recall, at that time, he always hid behind the " I'm a student " excuse.

Some guys think he dropped myxxxkin because of patreon rules. False ! This thing obviously came at the right time for him, in the sense that he was bored of developing the game anyway. How many Devs bypass the patreon rules to keep on developing their games? There are many ways to do it. Stickjump just seized this opportunity to drop it, hiding behind the patreon excuse.

You can change someone's manners, but you'll never be able to change his or her nature. To anyone reading this, you're free to do/support whoever you want. Just don't forget that this guy doesn't have a brillant past and is still proving he's not trustworthy.

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
Man I remember the time this man was pumping update after update per month like he said but now it’s just sad to wait this long for one single small update

Reactions: avantasia96
3.40 star(s) 50 Votes