Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Metalpesado

Jul 26, 2020
The art style is pretty dope. Maybe some direct competition would bring him to update the game more...
Well actually he does have... Milda Sento with Daily Lives of my Countryside whose dev is doing it all ALONE and is focusing on the whole game (instead of starting another project and leaving the main one covered in dust) and yes he does have a live too so there is no excuse

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
for some reason i can't comprehend nor understand the dev got a lot of sub or whatever they are called on patreon the last few days when he is not posting anything

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
So uhh. Is there any more blowjob scenes in this game? Except during night and the accidental one? Or tba? I think I already did everything the game can offer.

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
So uhh. Is there any more blowjob scenes in this game? Except during night and the accidental one? Or tba? I think I already did everything the game can offer.
at this we will never get nothing because this lazy dev is not doing his job

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
It uses a framework based on CEF.
lmao wtf CEF? I've experimented with that before to try making an HTML rendered chat program that can hook javascript functions to c# code. Neat framework but it isn't very efficient and I'd never think of using it to make a game????

So this is basically HTML rendered? Now I'm curious how the L2D works but this seems like such a mess no wonder the developer is struggling.

Jun 29, 2021
The art style is pretty dope. Maybe some direct competition would bring him to update the game more...
It's already over, once a person loses the flame and passion on what he works on.

Its needs something more than just a simple competition to bring him back.
but I do wonder... Was it a money problem? He doesn't have enough to continue?
at this point its a wasted thought. The game is great, story and graphics are also great.
its quite a shame that another game like this goes down the hill.

777Mike777

May 15, 2017
Most good games always end this way. This is why I don't understand people who support them and then there are decent developers who get no support, still put out more content than most top earner sad really

Reactions: Jash and Hordeking
3.40 star(s) 50 Votes