Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Deleted member 27575

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
How do I trigger the "new phase" events again? Am I missing/forgetting something? I can't seem to get any of these new scenes and actions. The new phase events are the ones where you talk to her and get to touch her while she's playing on her phone (kitchen) or watching TV (living room), right? And, the one for the bathroom should be where she rides you in the tub. But, the living room one doesn't seem to trigger at all for some reason. And, I'm not seeing anything new in the kitchen and bathroom ones. Also, her lust and relationship stats are at 100 and her chastity is at 1. So, all the requirements should be met. But, I'm not getting anything.
New phase only starts after you've cum in her mouth and she woke up and started hating you, so you have to re-grind the relationship.

Kitchen new phase on 2nd movement (last time she is in kitchen)
Living room new phase on 4th movement (last time she is in living room)
Bathroom new phase on 6th movement (last time she is in bathroom)

You can only have 1 new phase activity per day, so if you do the kitchen one, then living room and bathroom will not happen, etc.

Also, bathroom new phase is not the bathtub scene, but rather it's her standing in front of mirror and you can grab her thighs, boobs, ass and also grind her ass.

Reactions: Boldano

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
stuck on the swimsuit... met all the conditions required and cant progress.. why is that? anyone here know how to progress

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
I can´t wait atm for the stable version to be released. Mostly because I managed to get the bonus stage on everything except for the bathroom to work properly. Then again, I used my save file from 4.1

07Void07

Jun 26, 2020
I can´t wait atm for the stable version to be released. Mostly because I managed to get the bonus stage on everything except for the bathroom to work properly. Then again, I used my save file from 4.1
To get "NEW PAHSE" bathroom scene it has to be on either turn 4 or 5 just visit the bathroom twice during the day when it says she'll be in the bathroom. It worked like that for me :D

Sep 22, 2017
0.4.2 Dev Changelog:

• Added Bonus scenes for Living New Phase and Kitchen New Phase events (check Walkthrough for more)
  • Added new actions for Bathroom New Phase, both hands and grind (need Alice Lust for success)
  • Added gifts as items (except Unique ones), that you'll be getting every morning (top left corner) if you'll do nightcrawl with spended all AP points
  • Chanhed Box looting a little bit. Now you'll get Unique item 100% if Luck counter is more than 30, since Luck affect was less effective on high values
Jesus, if the equivalent of a few night's worth of work was all that he could even bother to do then this game is a lost cause.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
well...I can say that CE is almost useless here, but after a few minutes playing around and some testing, i could find the values on CE. It's hard when values are random but it's not impossible.

Reactions: joblo9394

KittyNoAim

May 2, 2019
(few random galleries missing, but all the main content should be done and in gallery)
C:\Users\(User)\AliceAwakening for save location.

Dec 2, 2019
none of this shit works man, I have her maxed out and she still doesn't do the swimming suit stream.
Same problem here...help me if you know/discover what we are laking
Can you guys read? It says you have to have had a bathroom event on move four.

Wait until move four, go to bathroom, click wait option while in bathroom, it will trigger a bathroom scene, after that you view her stream, hooray, you got swimsuit stream.

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
none of this shit works man, I have her maxed out and she still doesn't do the swimming suit stream.
Need "clear" streem in "School uniform".
Next
Other day on 5-th turn go to bath and Click to "Wait". MC get join the bath.
Another day 4-th turn go to bath and Click to "Wait". Scene whith Alice. Save game. 5-th turn Click "Check Alice Stream". If no Swimsuit, than "load game" and repeat several time.

If you're played older version Try "Delete Save" and clear new game (may be some bug).

Dec 2, 2019
Need "clear" streem in "School uniform".
Next
Other day on 5-th turn go to bath and Click to "Wait". MC get join the bath.
Another day 4-th turn go to bath and Click to "Wait". Scene whith Alice. Save game. 5-th turn Click "Check Alice Stream". If no Swimsuit, than "load game" and repeat several time.

If you're played older version Try "Delete Save" and clear new game (may be some bug).
No, that's not how it works, it's a guaranteed swimsuit stream if you have any bathroom event on move four and view her stream on move five, I can confirm this by getting back to back swimsuit streams by doing what I've explained in my last post.

Obviously you need to unlock the other requirements involving her stream, but swimsuit stream is guaranteed when following those instructions, it's not RNG

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes