Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Dietzz

Nov 17, 2018
Some of my favorite art I've seen in one of these games. I've seen games with worse grind, but I don't know why it has to be this bad, even in cheat mode. Some of us have shit to do. That's the main issue with this game— if you can ignore the horrible English, which isn't always easy.

Hordeking

May 25, 2018
Slow? There is only one person working on the entire project. I'd say the pacing for each update has been great. Keep up the great work StickJump.
If you like wait 3 months (or more) for a new pic and grind the game all over again its up to you.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
How do I trigger the bathroom New Phase?
the walkthrough says in the mov5 without previous events but nothing happens

Bernaregna

Aug 8, 2017
Slow? There is only one person working on the entire project. I'd say the pacing for each update has been great. Keep up the great work StickJump.
What are you talking about? This game was literally forgotten for about 6 months, the dev released the update promised on January few weeks ago and had about 3 new scenes with no animations. Before that he was updating the game monthly or at worst in a month and a half, so the problem here it's not the fact that he's working alone, but maybe the fact he is not putting as much effort as before.

Reactions: Hordeking

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
I don't think the Grind is bad. persay. But more along the lines that the RNG is just a bit unbalanced on certain things.
It feels that when your looking for a certain item, it says that its common but feels like its actually rare or unique instead.

I feel that certain items should be weighted to certain locations, that is that they have a higher chance of being in that location that others. Or perhaps give us hints of what is in the box itself. When we mouse over it, the box could show 2 possible items that it might drop then let us choose to go to another room if its not what we are looking for.
Give a little more player agency on the search part other than, go to room and click on box.
The Luck system is a good step forward away from a grind, but its not addressing the problem of the fact that too many items are avaliable within the chance of selection. Heck one time I swear I got a common item from a rare box.

The rest of the game is fine, its great mechanics and such, its the item chances and stuff which mess with the enjoyment...

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
So has there been any story development yet? Are we still stuck on “Ask to massage Alice with the oil” or whatever?

SaitenX

Aug 7, 2017
That's very please to hear it! I'm not sure about scenes and arts in MyXXXKin, but I spent some nice amount of time on locations and some gameplay aspects.
Way late to this can't you get around it by removing the "not allowed content" dropping it on patreon or steam then dropping the files to recomplete it somewhere else? I never played it but loved this so will give that a look and would pay for this on a store.

Aug 30, 2020
If it's too grindy, just use CheatEngine (because, god, it's painful without it).

Find PID of the 'alice' process with Task Manager that's using the most memory and load this process into CheatEngine. All values are stored as 4 byte integer, and values are doubled (you have 400 points, so look for 800).

Though, the grind kinda makes it a little more interesting (grind first, then cheat after an hour or so ;) ).

Apr 15, 2020
Well in %APDATA%\Local\AliceAwakening042DEV there is no file named "save.save" and a search for "save" didn't find anything..
Does anyone know why?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Alice Awakening [v0.4.2] [StickJump] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win64: 1,51 GB / 186 MB - AliceAwakening042DEV-crunched.7z

Download (Win64):

Note: The game in the game feature (Joystick button in the Living room) is not included in this version!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 50 Votes