Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

rbelmont

Oct 12, 2018
Need help, how do i find rare-unique items more easy? i've been using both item and the perk of +10% finding items and i find nothing, any tip?
pump the % with the item and the storage room buff, and probably that other item... Coffee i think? that gives you 100% more buff and then just wander around trying. I think the number in the clover is the miss count and adds to your chance as it is consumed once you find something. Everything else about it is too vague to really determine, like can you search the same room twice in a row? What's the chance Alice will appear when you find something and demand it? Is that bound to one of her stats or yours and is that also connected to rooms where her face appears on the map. Also once you hit a certain level of personal stat points, you can probalby just skip the exceptionally dull night creep event (skipping like a third of the whole game) and work on day things

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
pump the % with the item and the storage room buff, and probably that other item... Coffee i think? that gives you 100% more buff and then just wander around trying. I think the number in the clover is the miss count and adds to your chance as it is consumed once you find something. Everything else about it is too vague to really determine, like can you search the same room twice in a row? What's the chance Alice will appear when you find something and demand it? Is that bound to one of her stats or yours and is that also connected to rooms where her face appears on the map. Also once you hit a certain level of personal stat points, you can probalby just skip the exceptionally dull night creep event (skipping like a third of the whole game) and work on day things
Thanks for the info.
Seems like there is not diference between search in the same room or another, Even i got 40-50 (using buffs daily) clover points before get something that i don't need.
I am in the 100th day and i have not find any Nithroot since the tutorial

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Thanks for the info.
Seems like there is not diference between search in the same room or another, Even i got 40-50 (using buffs daily) clover points before get something that i don't need.
I am in the 100th day and i have not find any Nithroot since the tutorial
It’s been a while since I’ve played this but I think you can keep searching common items in order to find the second nirnroot. Can someone confirm or deny this?

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
It’s been a while since I’ve played this but I think you can keep searching common items in order to find the second nirnroot. Can someone confirm or deny this?
No, it's not in common items loottable, you have to search for most unique items. Don't bother, I've spent like 2 or 3 hours doing so, just edit save file like sensible human being would do. Respect your fucking time.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
No, it's not in common items loottable, you have to search for most unique items. Don't bother, I've spent like 2 or 3 hours doing so, just edit save file like sensible human being would do. Respect your fucking time.
Thanks Spy, you're always reliable

rbelmont

Oct 12, 2018
I got one with Unique search and like 30+ misses in the clover (and buffs). I think the unique pool is fairly small, most of the items seem to be "rare." There's no real penalty to just wandering around daily hitting search -> unique until you get a hit. Just skip the night event

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
For me - it's night crawling sex sequences, it's completely unrewarding. A chore just to grind up points to progress storyline. It's not even a minigame, it's waiting till awareness meter goes down and click. The sheer amount of boredom this shit squeezes out of me is inexplicable. This part should be the most enjoyable. It's fucking sex scene! A minigame sex scene! Something made specially, with own dedicated UI, with important points bound to this minigame and story itself. How can you make it the most obnoxious and unfunny part of game - of all games I've seen in my long coomer life - is fucking beyond me. Actually, I think it could be an art. Something, that noone ever did. Many tried, this dude has perfected it. You go for quick touchie-feelie with your sleeping sister and then 4th wall breaks in and you fall asleep irl.

Give this man his patreon shekels already.
You Sir win the "Man of Culture award of Internetz Awesomeness" today.. congrats!

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
dont tell me old saves dont work...i started the new update but it still says story will continue on next update

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
can you compress the latest version please,
and thank you
Alice Awakening [v0.4.1 Stable] [StickJump] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win64: 1,45 GB / 190 MB - AliceAwakening041STABLE-crunched.7z

Download (Win64): Workupload - -

Note: The game in the game feature (Joystick button in the Living room) is not included in this version!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone)

Reactions: "CJ"

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
Only thing that annoyed me in this update was that Alice got a new role in the game, Little Sister222 :ROFLMAO:
Otherwise small update, but shows direction the game will be heading

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes