Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This is the absolute worst game I have played like this.. seriously you can't just stay in the damn kitchen and find items.. you have to keep going back to your damn room.. than pull to change room.. repeat the process.. Ugg.. I do not know how ANYONE can call this a good game! Too much damn grind even for this type of game.. deleted this one fast.

Aug 11, 2017
For a stable release it sure crashes a lot, between the long transitions and the crashes I've yet to make it past the first week. Shame because I love the artstyle but right now it's just not playable for me

brokenobj

Mar 19, 2019
June 2nd: 4.2 dev download tomorrow

June 4th: 4.2 dev will be soon.

What a fucking scam artist. He's trailing people along for that patreon money. He had 6 months to make the content that was supposed to come out in one month and he can't even deliver it then.

• Sad
Reactions: avantasia96

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
What is chances of swimsuit stream event. Been spamming it like hell and got nothing, even thou all conditions for event are done

Reactions: doughboy

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
This is the absolute worst game I have played like this.. seriously you can't just stay in the damn kitchen and find items.. you have to keep going back to your damn room.. than pull to change room.. repeat the process.. Ugg.. I do not know how ANYONE can call this a good game! Too much damn grind even for this type of game.. deleted this one fast.
B A D G A M E just because you keep going back LMAO boohoo

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Says "STABLE", can't get through even in the first part of the game

Edit: I believe it was a problem of me clicking play, then the game frozes the "save" note

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
I can't trigger first bathroom event on 5th move to process quest 17 ,I have rel35 lst75 cha12
As posted, 5th period, go to the bathroom and hit wait. Also - might need to bump up rel score (go to kitchen, cook something to get the chef thing, then wash the dishes - good for +4 each day)

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I liked this game from the start and just now returned to check it ut again. Still a nice one BUT I remember having met Alice during the day quite frequently, now I am on day 25 and I only have met her ONCE all this time, which makes the game feel overly repetetive and boring. Is it me? Any comments / hints about that?

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
I liked this game from the start and just now returned to check it ut again. Still a nice one BUT I remember having met Alice during the day quite frequently, now I am on day 25 and I only have met her ONCE all this time, which makes the game feel overly repetetive and boring. Is it me? Any comments / hints about that?
just go to her room and get the buff. the buff now work in the way that you always encounter alice

Reactions: ray3dave

FearAevol

Aug 9, 2018
I can't finish quest 17 I've trigger bath room event, school uniform event, have 70+ lust and check evening stream for 30 days +

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes